Fining Yingluck For Rice Subsidy In 'Grey Area,' Critic Of Policy Says

webfact

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Can't ague against that prompt affirmative declaration of support for military aberration of people mandate, freedom of speech, human right abuses and abduction of  activists. 

My God man, don't make assumptions. I do NOT support the present government.

Take a look at my avatar and perhaps you can figure out what I think of governments.

I said that the present government is better than the former previous governments, perhaps apart from Chuan's. 

47 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

My God man, don't make assumptions. I do NOT support the present government.

Take a look at my avatar and perhaps you can figure out what I think of governments.

I said that the present government is better than the former previous governments, perhaps apart from Chuan's. 

My apologies. You do not support the junta government is music to my ears. As for Chuan's government, to each his own. In my books, his cabinet was riddled with corruption that brought him down and his convicted brother did a runner. He was not re-elected for his second term showed his governance did not impressed the electorates

On 24-10-2016 at 4:30 PM, jcsmith said:

Few things here. First and foremost its a dangerous precedent to set here. What happens every time a different party wins an election? Do they strip their adversaries of all their money from every failed policy? Why would anyone want a job where their personal finances can be taken if their ideas fail? 

It would be one thing if there was evidence that she profited at this for personal gain.It's another thing when they come after someone for a billion dollars because a policy failed. And where does this billion dollar number come from? They refused to sell the rice in storage after they took over. Moreover they snaked their way into power after Suthep threatened banks to not provide the government with a loan. Yes, the same Suthep who also went to a rally and told people to grab Yingluck and kidnap her if they saw her on the street. Yes in fact the same Suthep who also blocked voting polls and shut down government buildings. And yes the same Suthep who has never faced any sort of penalty for any of this. Instead they go after someone who didn't profit for a billion dollars? 

This is a witch hunt. An effort to steal money from their enemies on one hand, while trying to preach reconciliation to the public on the other. The junta has cost the country god knows how much money. They have damaged the economy and Thailand's world status. They are not only stealing money from their rivals, but they are stealing the citizens rights to a democratically elected government without any means othe

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

My apologies. You do not support the junta government is music to my ears. As for Chuan's government, to each his own. In my books, his cabinet was riddled with corruption that brought him down and his convicted brother did a runner. He was not re-elected for his second term showed his governance did not impressed the electorates

'Eric Loh' (back at the keyboard yourself?) What's most troubling with you and other propaganda brigadiers, is that when your Ms Shinawatra Yingluck would be found guilty by a Court of Law, you will be in total denial (again!), twisting and turning the reality of facts (again!) as a bunch of mad darvishes. Your excuse might be you earn a living with that kind of disgusting scribbling, but which excuse would 'the others' have, just an allergy to reality...?

P.S.: Is it Chuan, admitting a biggg mistake, who said about Thaksin, who had been working in the 'Dems'' 'inner circle' (his father and uncle previously 'Dems''MPs...): 'I have been feeding a viper in my nest'...?

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

So Chuan had a lot in common with Yingluk in your books?

8 hours ago, halloween said:

So Chuan had a lot in common with Yingluk in your books?

Nothing in common. Chuan won the election by the skin of his teeth and squeezed out out a mere majority and have to form a coalition government with his enemies. Yingluck won by a landslide majority in parliament. Chuan's policies were helpful to the financial and big corporation and very little for the common people. Yingluck policies just the reverse and she got charged. The irony. Lastly Chuan's government have to call for an election after massive Sor Phor Kor corruption and a warning by the perpetrator of the corruption to march and protest in Bangkok and no coup during Chuan's tenure. Yingluck called for an election too but the same perpetrator mastermind a coup by staging protests in Bangkok.