Immigration email

Has anybody found a way contacting immigration at the Gov. Centre in BKK to discuss an individual requirement.

I think that I have sent an email using the 'contact us' on the website.

Here is my situation.

I go to UK from March through to October each year.

I extend my visa in when I return in October.

My passport expires in September next year so my extension is likely to expire with the passport when I plan to be in UK.

If I get a new passport in UK and return for my usual winter here does anyone know of the most pain free way of restoring my situation to what it is now?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

You could of saved yourself a lot of headaches if you had gotten a new passport before returning this year. You would of gotten 9 months of your current passport's remaining validity added to your new one.

You extension will end on the date your passport expires next year.

When does your current extension end?

Hard to say what the availability will be next year but at this time if you are 65 or over and getting a state pension you could get a single entry non-o visa in the UK before returning to the here. If not you should get a single entry tourist visa before returning next year. Then apply for a 90 day non immigrant visa entry at immigration in Bangkok that will allow a you to apply for a new extension.

11 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

I am going to Imm. tomorrow, extension expires on Sat. If I can extend for six months it will be enough. New passport and 'O' visa from London is the plan.
I wanted to contact Imm. to give them time to make the right decision before I apply.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You will not get a 6 month extension. It will be to the date your passport expires. Immigration does not allow you to pick and choose the length of your extension.