new apple iPhone 7 questions

advancebooking

I was looking at the spec for the new apple iPhone 7. It has the new 'Air pods' that one can stick in the ears and I presume its for wireless use?? Is there any health risks from using these air pods?

On my current HTC android phone if someone calls me I can hit the 'speaker' button on my phone and I will hear the callers voice out aloud. It means that I don't have to put the phone up against my ear. is this functionality going to be present in the new iPhone 7? Surely they are not taking it away due to the new airpod functionality?

If I order it online how long is the expected delivery time to thailand?

thanks

I was looking at the spec for the new apple iPhone 7. It has the new 'Air pods' that one can stick in the ears and I presume its for wireless use?? Is there any health risks from using these air pods?

On my current HTC android phone if someone calls me I can hit the 'speaker' button on my phone and I will hear the callers voice out aloud. It means that I don't have to put the phone up against my ear. is this functionality going to be present in the new iPhone 7? Surely they are not taking it away due to the new airpod functionality?

If I order it online how long is the expected delivery time to thailand?

thanks

If you order it online from apple it will tell you the shipping and delivery dates once you start selecting the product that you want.

The new iPhones comes with wired ear pods (with lightning connector) plus a 3.5mm adaptor for regular wired ear phones.

All iPhones have loud speaker option when making calls.