German man admits murdering Filipina wife so he could go on sex holiday to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds to me from the article that this indescribable man/object honestly thought he was justified in his disgusting crime. Hopefully Karma will have him coming back as the worm he is, only to be trodden on. May the poor woman rest in peace.

20 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

Did he really think a Thai girl would spend less time on her mobile than a Filipina?

Indeed. This is a man who "cleared out" his wife's bank account for a holiday that only lasted 3 weeks. Every aspect of this story shows a stupid man with poor decision making. Didn't cover his e-trail, didn't plan ahead....

I'd say if his wife was on her phone all the time it was probably because she'd found herself stuck in a foreign land with a stupid loser.

Let's hope the German never gets laid again in his life. He doesn't sound like the sort to handle jail very well. Selfish little pricks like him are usually cowardly, weak people. His future now is suicide or suffering, and that makes the world a better place.

Sorry for the lady and her family.

In his defence, Koenig blamed Grace’s excessive use of her mobile phone as part of the reason for him carrying out the brutal murder.

Lucky we don't all react as violently, otherwise the female population of Thailand would be decimated.

4 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

“My wife increasingly lived on her mobile phone to the extent that she once burned a pot on the stove,” he said.

????????

Anyway, what is the difference between doing your own hand job and putting the little dinkie in a wet hole? Nothing really.......After you are done you are left with the same sensation of "what??"......

Have another drink and make believe you are right.

7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Sick! Why didn't he just top himself. So many weirdos are drawn here. Careful of who you trust, especially in Pattaya. 

So you have this preconceived notion that Thailand is the only place on earth that attracts weirdos...?  Ever been to Chicago...? I'm also having a sale on tin hats this week only.

Well let's see,  3 pages in just a few hours, disparaging Filipinos, Germans, Thais, couple of mentions of ladyboys,  English teachers,  and a well worn trite comment or two about Pattaya.  

Wouldn't he Thai news forum be more appropriate for this Topic?

TH 

Well he had no money as he had to use his wife's money to fund his holiday.

Why not just walk away?

Steal her money if you have to, but don't steal her life.

The man is obviously not thinking straight.

l was married to a Filipina, & although l was sick & tired of her spending habits, l never once thought of killing her!

l stayed for the kids, er & she was/is a good cook & damn great in the sack!

Hmmmmmmmmm, why did l divorce her again, lol!

Ah well c'est la vie.

12 hours ago, Canuk23 said:

I think killing the phone would have been a better choice, on the other hand maybe she spent more time

on the phone because he was a boring man ??? 

Well I am not a boring man at all not according to every body I know  my wife of 15 years want's a divorce we have been separated for about 8 month now, still live in the same house  but according to center link I have to move out to collect the full pension OK get back to the topic  

She had Sunday , Monday off from work went one day on Tuesday had Wednesday off then had a couple of sick days so today is Friday and she spends at least 14 hours a day on her fricking dumb phone  so I guess there should be an agency to deal with people addicted to phone users like there is AA,  and no I would not kill her I just feel sorry for her.

Archived