webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, nikotin said:

If we just look at everything thats written,its clearly the russians fault and resulted in nearly killing a thai.i am always wondering what makes you think so bad about the thais,been here 6 years and the only problems i had was always with other westerners....i mean did you read that he punched the guy with a brick in the head....i believe its 100% the russians fault...to many people coming to this country and behaving like absolut bricks and think they are smarter and worthier then thais.

If a thai tells me to slow down,be more quiet or whatever because he is offended by my behaviour i just gonna <deleted> and respect that i am not in my own country.period.

just my 2 cents

So when people say to you " kiss my as" you Kiss? Because its the territory?

Then few guys try attack you, nothing  it does not matter punch with brick or with knife,it does not joust

as seen in the video a tourist one fight, a stick, probably Russian tourists took her, and then she threw in the beginning of the video.

Total 4 tourist. two girl and two boy

PS

How you can say who is fault if you even not be there?

5 hours ago, nikotin said:

If we just look at everything thats written,its clearly the russians fault and resulted in nearly killing a thai.i am always wondering what makes you think so bad about the thais,been here 6 years and the only problems i had was always with other westerners....i mean did you read that he punched the guy with a brick in the head....i believe its 100% the russians fault...to many people coming to this country and behaving like absolut bricks and think they are smarter and worthier then thais.

If a thai tells me to slow down,be more quiet or whatever because he is offended by my behaviour i just gonna <deleted> and respect that i am not in my own country.period.

just my 2 cents

If you mean 2 cents worth, then I feel I must point out your over estimation of its worth

You don't  play games with Caucasians. Khetagurov is an ossetian name. Unlike many russians (humble and not too aggressive), these guys know how to destroy faces. And they , actually, love it.

Edited by Zikomat

...nothing but model citizens......???

...cut the cr*p......

...probably cut them off...or one of them....to 'teach them a lesson'.....

...then they had a surprise.....

...now they claim injury.....'poor victims of foreigners'....

...can't make this sh*t up....but they can...in their minds...daily....even several times a day.......

...sure they wanted to beat him to a pulp or kill him...to 'show him'.....

...like I have been told several times....regardless of right or wrong...."This is my country, not yours"....

...and in their minds it justifies all manner of abuse...

..teaching foreigners lessons...

....that they never learned themselves....nor taught their children....from what we read daily....

5 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Well the vast majority of Thaivisa posters on the first related OP of this thread were wrong (again) in congratulating the Russian for being such a hard man and hero.  He wasn't alone as most were claiming regardless of the OP reporting there was a group of Russians.

No, he wasn't alone, but he was the only Westerner really scrapping. Whoever started it, Thai taxi drivers especially are very quick to gang up on whoever (usually several to one) from the most benign of reasons, with this type of thing usually ending up with whiteys getting beaten to a pulp... more often than not, like 99% of the time. If you don't know what I'm talking about or think I'm talking tosh, you are either very green or have been here all of 5 minutes and likely still in honeymoon mode.

Btw, I am not Thai bashing as have many good Thai friends, none of which would carry on like this. But, although fighting is a fool's game and folk should keep their heads down and avoid arguing with Thai males; despite the poor sod who got bricked, it is actually quite refreshing to see these fellas get some of their own medicine, particularly when they get shown up by a lone warrior.

1 hour ago, Grubster said:

The Russian was an idiot for confronting them instead of just driving off, He was a double idiot for hitting a man in the face with a brick, he will be a triple idiot if he hangs around in that area.

Yeah, may be he acted risky. But if only 20% of foreigners acted the same way - those taxi mafia wannabes would eventually change their ugly behaviour too. 

6 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Well the vast majority of Thaivisa posters on the first related OP of this thread were wrong (again) in congratulating the Russian for being such a hard man and hero.  He wasn't alone as most were claiming regardless of the OP reporting there was a group of Russians.

In which case the Russians didn't do a good job. If there were several Russians fighting these Thai drivers the Thai's would have all been laid out cold

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

No, he wasn't alone, but he was the only Westerner really scrapping. Whoever started it, Thai taxi drivers especially are very quick to gang up on whoever (usually several to one) from the most benign of reasons, with this type of thing usually ending up with whiteys getting beaten to a pulp... more often than not, like 99% of the time. If you don't know what I'm talking about or think I'm talking tosh, you are either very green or have been here all of 5 minutes and likely still in honeymoon mode.

Btw, I am not Thai bashing as have many good Thai friends, none of which would carry on like this. But, although fighting is a fool's game and folk should keep their heads down and avoid arguing with Thai males; despite the poor sod who got bricked, it is actually quite refreshing to see these fellas get some of their own medicine, particularly when they get shown up by a lone warrior.

Ha Ha who gang?

Taxi?

You must kidding me few one or two guy look little bloody an all like 

All like cockroaches hide in the cracks.
  They do not know how to fight.
  To fight multiple people need to be able to otherwise interfere with each other.
  but they are not even drats simply do not have.

PS

need have proud  and does not matter what hapened

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

"Four taxi drivers involved in the brawl were injured, while the tourists suffered only scrapes and bruises."

hehe….the perils of taking on a 26 year old, fit, non-drunk bloke.

they usually aim for a 62 year old.

the russian might be equally to blame for his part…fine them all and lets move on.

surely the single Russian should also be charged with publicly humiliating the fighting reputation of 4 Thai taxi drivers..?

6 hours ago, nikotin said:

If a thai tells me to slow down,be more quiet or whatever because he is offended by my behaviour i just gonna <deleted> and respect that i am not in my own country.period.

just my 2 cents

If we just look at what is written, it's clear that the Russian was first slapped. To me, if you slap a Russian and get a brick in the face you have no room for complaint. Consider it a painful learning experience... and never do such a stupid thing again. 

Theres a shocker. Charge the Russian too! Cops need someone with money. None of the 4 Thai rats have any money. I would love to get my hand on that thai rat that was contemplating getting into the fight but realized there was only 4 rats against one upstanding man and therefore it was not a fair fight and he could get his thai thong shoved down his throat. 

I have gained so much respect for Russians

11 hours ago, BradinAsia said:

If we just look at what is written, it's clear that the Russian was first slapped. To me, if you slap a Russian and get a brick in the face you have no room for complaint. Consider it a painful learning experience... and never do such a stupid thing again. 

show me where it says the russian got slapped first.

so when you slap somebody is ok to get your head broken with a brick...u must be joking! hahaha

25 minutes ago, nikotin said:

so when you slap somebody is ok to get your head broken with a brick...u must be joking! hahaha

Nikotin, in the full article it says “From the video, it appears that Khetagurov was slapped first, then Jaran was hit in the face with a brick, after that it escalated into a brawl. 
Read more at http://www.thephuketnews.com/thais-russian-charged-with-assault-following-phuket-street-brawl-59614.php#oF8m1HS0fTMT54t7.99

29 minutes ago, nikotin said:

Nikotin, I didn't say it's ok, I merely suggested that when you slap a Russian you should expect

a violent response. It's not about being ok or not, it's about common sense telling you that you

could get into big trouble if you slap a Russian.

6 hours ago, BradinAsia said:

Nikotin, in the full article it says “From the video, it appears that Khetagurov was slapped first, then Jaran was hit in the face with a brick, after that it escalated into a brawl. 
Read more at http://www.thephuketnews.com/thais-russian-charged-with-assault-following-phuket-street-brawl-59614.php#oF8m1HS0fTMT54t7.99

Read the article from their source...

The stuipd russian started it....before you start arguing you should at least read all thats available!..

thaiv.PNG

Edited by nikotin

7 hours ago, nikotin said:

Of course it's okay. Even normally receive in response to a knife in the thigh or the bullet. Especially when several people attack. it does not joust. this is a street fight. what do you think is normal in response then you slap somebody.. you  want get beer or they girl?