Michael Douglas Reveals Val Kilmer Is Battling Cancer

webfact

Michael Douglas Reveals Val Kilmer Is Battling Cancer

Arya Roshanian

Staff Writer

LONDON: -- Michael Douglas has stated that his former co-star Val Kilmer is battling oral cancer.

The 72-year-old actor revealed the news during a Q&A session in London last weekend, while discussing the 1996 film “The Ghost and the Darkness,” also starring Kilmer.

“The picture didn’t turn out as well as I hoped but I had a wonderful time,” stated Douglas to host Jonathan Ross. “Val was a wonderful guy who is dealing with exactly what I had, and things don’t look too good for him.”

Full story: http://variety.com/2016/biz/news/michael-douglas-val-kilmer-oral-cancer-1201905124/

-- VARIETY 2016-11-01

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

He should have kept his mouth shut. This is really not up to him.

Yes it is. Don't you remember who Michael Douglas thinks he was? (Does the "same thing" he refers to mean they good friends enough to share a fatal attraction)  

I'm a big fan of Val Kilmer, from a log ways back. He was delightfully droll in Kiss-Kiss Bang-Bang - made magic with Rob. Downey Jr. and I was so looking forward to the success of that movie to restart his career. Condolences, Val. Hope you are surrounded with better friends than loose-lips Douglas - and that you beat this illness.

Edited by sendintheclowns