Big Problem With Register Fly Domain

stiggy

Hi all

I am having big issuses with registerfly.com ,I have several domains registered with them and had paid renewall to 2010 last year.

Our website is down no email access staff unable to work etc etc...

On calling register fly (4hrs on hold) :D I have been informed of renewall issuses in as much as they have a complete system faliure....

We cannot access neither can the domain company register fly...

We cannot transfer domain untill system is fixed..

Registerfly informed us there is nothing they can do, they cannot tell us when its due to be fixed,they offered our money back in approx a mths time and it looks like we either sit and wait with 1000s of others or we lose our domain.

meanwhile im left wondering what to do.

Do any of you tekkie types have any suggestions?

usefull ones that can get us back on line not just change company please right now we cant.

thanks in advance

:o

Reviews certainly aren't glowing :o

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/RegisterFly

Sorry we can't be of more help. Hope those reading are learning a lesson.

Only thing I could suggest is putting up a temporary site and emailing your customer/client list of the trouble and directing them to the temporary site.

What kind of site is it, and what were you running on it?

Edited by cdnvic

:D:D:o

Oh god thanks for the links seems like I have choosen a lemon to host our domain.

reading some of the problems is like dejavu....rude customer service and dodgy non commited answears to when it can be fixed...we had paid untill 2010 :D

To all you out there please take note REGISTERFLY is no longer flying more like REGISTER CRASH AND BURN..

Our site was/is a service portal for all our customers with links to online database and a payment gateway for 5 different countrys its also used as point of reference for sales enq,s

May the directors of registerfly fester and perish in there web of deciet and BS.

Do all that you can to STAY AWAY from Registerfly. They are scum.

They practice straight out fraud. Check your credit card statements very carefully.

They will charge you again and again for no reason. I had a very painfully experience with them.

Search for the word fraud with Registerfly and see what comes up.

Good luck, try to get out as soon as you can.