Prosecutor: Four Thai police attacked man and beat him to death, say witnesses

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DuiDui48 said:

People just had enough..me too.Two policereports done..nothing have happened..In one case the policechief wrote the report,the wrongdoers sigh the report..but police writing the report stood up turn us his back..looked out thrue his window..waiting for money from us from him to put HIS name under the report...Btw,he didn't get dime..and he wrote his name with while eyeing us..not happy.

Sorry guys,i didn't tell you guys that tha was me rambling about two personalö cases i had in the past..and nothing was done...sorry maybe i shouldn't have written as badas did OR at all..Sorry again.Please forgive me..Have a good day everyone..

13 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

What in gods name are you rambling about? 

Pesonal,two reports done by me..and the police wrote the report for MY two cases filed..after doing so he wanted money,thew police officer/cheif for doing his job.

Sorry everyone i was rambling...but NOT in Gods name...in MY name ;-)Please forgive me..have a good day everyone.

17 minutes ago, performance said:

Thais are silly allowing that fake draft in. Just like the fake PM. A time wasting non reforming money pincher.  These police should be jailed like our country's. Your 20 year reform is a disgrace. But it's matching lol.

I have those moments, on occasion, too. Problem between brain and keyboard. Would you like to elaborate a bit more.

On 07/11/2016 at 3:58 PM, off road pat said:

It will be as usual,....lot's of talk ending in a ..... mist....and a possible punishment of the small fry......and probably a slap on the wrist for the high ones......

Business as usual, will not change for the moment !

We are still waiting to hear what is happening about the sons of policemen who beat and killed a handicapped man not so long ago.

Edited by oldsailor35