Batman Nightclub (from the 90's)

BigDamo

Here, Street View:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/@12.9200276,100.894981,3a,75y,158.84h,85.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPVWVAR1cIr63U2KMTZsJoQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I only passed there once and walked around, "eerie".

Click on the lower left for the map.

Not far from South Pattaya rd. via Soi 2 for example.

Edited by KhunBENQ

• 1 month later...

I would suggest to anyone to stop by there one day and see something completely different other than the usual stuff around town.  It is like a nice quiet free urban art exhibit, in a neighbourhood bordered by the main drags of Pattaya Tai, Theprasit, and Sukhumvit road, as previously posted by KhunBENQ.  

The graffiti is actually pretty good, if you appreciate that kind of artwork. I was impressed. I didn't venture upstairs up to the rooftop, as there was lots of debris, and I was in sandals with no headlamp, but will head back there with proper footwear once I find an adventurous buddy not scared of ghosts.  I'm surprised anyone from the flying club hasn't picked this cool location yet to make an exit.

Here's some photos from July '16:

IMG_5352.JPG

IMG_5358.JPG

IMG_5359.JPG

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5363.JPG

IMG_5364.jpg

IMG_5367.JPG

IMG_5368.JPG

IMG_5369.JPG

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5375.JPG

21 hours ago, Gold Star said:

I would suggest to anyone to stop by there one day and see something completely different other than the usual stuff around town.  It is like a nice quiet free urban art exhibit, in a neighbourhood bordered by the main drags of Pattaya Tai, Theprasit, and Sukhumvit road, as previously posted by KhunBENQ.  

The graffiti is actually pretty good, if you appreciate that kind of artwork. I was impressed. I didn't venture upstairs up to the rooftop, as there was lots of debris, and I was in sandals with no headlamp, but will head back there with proper footwear once I find an adventurous buddy not scared of ghosts.  I'm surprised anyone from the flying club hasn't picked this cool location yet to make an exit.

Here's some photos from July '16:

Great selection of pictures there. If these were taken in June, it was probably right after the international graffiti competition. Better to catch these sooner than later before they deteriorate or get oversprayed. Maybe the balcony jumpers should check them out first and see if the 'therapy' works.

• 9 months later...