Clinton wins early vote in tiny New Hampshire town

webfact

Clinton wins early vote in tiny New Hampshire town

DIXVILLE, NEW HAMPSHIRE – Hillary Clinton is off to a very early lead in the 2016 presidential election, winning over the voters of Dixville, New Hampshire, by a 4-2 margin over Donald Trump.

Polls in the tiny New Hampshire towns of Dixville, Hart’s Location and Millsfield opened just after midnight Tuesday and closed as soon as everyone had voted. These die-hard voters are proud to have the first word on the big vote.

While Clinton won half the Dixville votes, Libertarian Gary Johnson took one and 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney got a write-in vote.

Under New Hampshire state law, communities with fewer than 100 voters can get permission to open their polls at midnight and close them as soon as all registered voters have cast their ballots.

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-11-08

Yes, it's looking good.

The LAST MINUTE polls are trending towards a bigger Hillary Clinton lead.

That's relative as they had really tightened up before in the wake of the FBI funny business.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clinton-gains-and-the-polls-magically-converge/

Election Update: Clinton Gains, And The Polls Magically Converge

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

2 minutes ago, Honthy said:

Which Clinton? The almost dead or the clone. 

I have no right to vote in the USA, I just lived there and planned to move back. Planned .....

The Clinton on the ballot TODAY is named Hillary Clinton.

Move there or not ... up to you sir, and the authorities if you need permission. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The Clinton on the ballot TODAY is named Hillary Clinton.

Move there or not ... up to you sir, and the authorities if you need permission. 

Are you sure ? and why are you so indignant ?  5555

At the end of the day, one clone or more on this theatre, who cares ....

Edited by Honthy

I'm sure about the name on the ballots. Yes. 

name is just a name ..... important thing is; who is or are behind this name and their intention 

Edited by Honthy

1 minute ago, Honthy said:

name is just a name ..... important thing is; who is or are behind this name and their intention 

Nope. A name is not just a name. Either Hillary Clinton or donald trump will be president and hold all the awesome powers of that office. 

Just now, Honthy said:

name is just a name ..... important thing is; who is behind this name and their intention 

Yes, it seems that many are going to be in for a nasty shock if she is elected as President!! I don't like either candidate but Trump is the lesser of two evils (some how)!!

3 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Yes, it seems that many are going to be in for a nasty shock if she is elected as President!! I don't like either candidate but Trump is the lesser of two evils (some how)!!

I'm curious to know what you think will be so shocking about Hillary Clinton's actions. She comes off as very measured and rational, even overly careful. Not what I would call SHOCKING. 

Nope. A name is not just a name. Either Hillary Clinton or donald trump will be president and hold all the awesome powers of that office. 

I wanted to point to that fact that either a sick person, hillary clinton or an other strange  puppet will be the winner, the real power is not in the oval room.  Awesome powers yes, but  ...... Just remember Obama's report  in the subject....

2 minutes ago, Honthy said:

absolutely...... Telling the trust we have to dig deep in the history to find President who was clear seemingly at least 

The US has only had two Presidents that were up to the job ie: Abraham and Teddy Roosevelt - all the rest were unfit for office IMO!!

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

I'm curious to know what you think will be so shocking about Hillary Clinton's actions. She comes off as very measured and rational, even overly careful. Not what I would call SHOCKING. 

Don't think I'm allowed to say - but you will find out!!

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dude. It's election day. It's a little LATE for your conspiracy theory HYSTERICS.

Clinton has actually released more medical info than trump.

Trump is male, older, is obese, doesn't exercise, and loves fast food. So they're basically even on the health front. 

Speaking of releasing stuff, that lying SLEAZE BALL trump never released his taxes. 

Thanks God, you are neutral and see clearly, without any effect of bad media

36 minutes ago, Honthy said:

great than let them vote directly a Vice President. Why do we need to apply two-step voting ?

Otherwise, the majority of the American taxpayers wants to see hillary's medical report. 

I think most of the american tax payers want to see the IRS papers from your master.

1 minute ago, dutchisaan said:

I think most of the american tax payers want to see the IRS papers from your master.

Well, they did want to before the election. Now that he's going to lose, let his lawyers deal with his ENDLESS (and clearly well deserved) IRS audits himself as a private LOSER. 

CNN leads with this nonsense: but on close scrutiny, even in their own story, its Trump leading in these midnight NH votes. Meaningless figures but just a further example of the slimy, disingenuous crap coming from CNN. 

15 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

CNN leads with this nonsense: but on close scrutiny, even in their own story, its Trump leading in these midnight NH votes. Meaningless figures but just a further example of the slimy, disingenuous crap coming from CNN. 

This has been a long tradition to report the midnight voting in that tiny village.

Not sure what you're on about.

Nobody thinks that it's meaningful for the entire election.

Simply a colorful novelty item. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This has been a long tradition to report the midnight voting in that tiny village.

Not sure what you're on about.

Nobody thinks that it's meaningful for the entire election.

Simply a colorful novelty item. 

Yes, I'm well aware of the tradition but CNN ( international edition) suggests it's something more meaningful. Pathetic.

4 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

Yes, I'm well aware of the tradition but CNN ( international edition) suggests it's something more meaningful. Pathetic.

They did no such thing. 
Talk about focusing on NOTHING.

DIXVILLE NOTCH is always the "traditional" first vote. It's just a novelty.  That other town is trying to hijack their tradition but it won't work. The attention is on DIXVILLE NOTCH because it's so TINY. It captures people's attention in a folksy way like groundhog day. 

http://us.cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/dixville-notch-results-2016/index.html

Edited by Jingthing