Lak Si Railway Station to Immigration Dept. by foot

Walked several times, about 30 min for a fast walker like me.

Alternative is bus 52 from BTS Mor Chit which gets you closer to Government Center than Lak Si Railway station.

Even better bus 166 from Victory Monument, which goes to the bus station next to Government Center.

• 4 weeks later...

Many thanks to everybody (a little late, sorry, because eventually I have gone to malaysian border...). Well, my new visa is ending on December 13 and I'm wondering between a 1900 bahts extension and one more go and back to malaysian border (padang besar).

By the way, last time I didn't have problem at all at malaysian border : I have crossed the border to exit Thailand at road chechpoint (the thai man checked my passport for 5 minutes, I think he was looking for a fake one !) and go back one hour later at the railway station border. Even I already have done a go and back the same day one month before, I got 30 days again whithout even a question.

Right now I am in Nakhon Pathom : I have seen there is an immigration office but on Google Map it's more than 30 kilometers from the city ! So, if I choose the 1900 bahts extension option, it's easier to go to Lak Si Railway by train and then to the Bangkok immigration office. Not a problem for me to make a 30 mn walks and anyway, I had and won't never use a moto taxi !