The latest developments in the US elections

webfact

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the wailing and knashing of teeth in my hometown of the San Francisco Bay Area...their entire universe...the zeitgeist of their lives has been overturned by their fellow Americans living in "flyover country" who they didn't know existed, have certainly never met, been the butt of their jokes and condescension (similar to T-V), nor having ever spoken to...the Trump supporter  :tongue:

1 minute ago, sendintheclowns said:

I like your avatar, brother clown. Am so sick of the talking heads (not the band , one of my favs)..latest topic is '''what would happen if the electoral college is tied''? where do they think up this Krap.

Truly good music taste and an accurate outlook on the media vomit that is forced onto the sheeple.

1 minute ago, HLover said:

Yes, wise words from the historical masterminds of the Frenchie's and current words of wisdom echo a bit more hollow:

The current French ambassador to the United States has tweeted that the "world is collapsing before our eyes" as Donald Trump looks set to become US President.

Gerard Araud, who is the serving ambassador, tweeting his remarks as forecasters predict the Republican billionaire will defeat Hillary Clinton.

The 63-year-old said: "After Brexit and this election, everything is now possible. A world is collapsing before our eyes. Dizziness."

-French surrender monkeys?

I hope the French people are the next nation to vote out these duplicitous traitors that have been feeding at the international trough of largesse. Let that guy find refuge in Belgium.

2 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Congrats Americans. You just voted in the most vile human with ignorant, backwards ideas to govern you.

Good bye civil rights, women's rights, and minority rights, freedom of speech.

No, we just traded that one in...

4 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Congrats Americans. You just voted in the most vile human with ignorant, backwards ideas to govern you.

You're having a laugh.

1 minute ago, duanebigsby said:

Weren't civilians, women, minorities of all types allowed to vote? Perhaps you will have someone that doesn't suck up to big pharma, Wall Street and corporations now, someone that looks after the interests of it's civilians instead of kowtowing to these scumbags!!

4 minutes ago, HLover said:

Yes, wise words from the historical masterminds of the Frenchie's and current words of wisdom echo a bit more 

The 63-year-old said: "After Brexit and this election, everything is now possible. A world is collapsing before our eyes. Dizziness."

-French surrender monkeys?

Well he may be right....but that world needed collapsing for decades now....better both events were done/collapsed using votes rather than bullets....they had their chances to do the right things....they chose same old boy networks instead.....

Shocking! Well, not really, I predicted he'd win back in July. It's an emotional time for voters, plus spinning the media is what the games all about, even if you tell bare faced lies. Interesting times ahead

Can't wait for Have I Got News For You.

I hauled produce to the Usa  driving 18 wheelers  across Canada to USA California and Arizona and I could tell if it is not for the mexican labor being in the field from sun up to sun down the North American population would be starving for fresh produce.

Now if Trump want to kick them out he will be a sorry ass and be looking for an american labor  to do the job.

It will never happen to see a caucasian man picking up produce in the field.

Just now, duanebigsby said:

Don't give a s@@t.

Not my country.

It'll screw up decent trade between out nations though.

Just now, duanebigsby said:

Don't give a s@@t.

Not my country.

Not my country either.

18 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Chicken little; the sky is falling.

2 minutes ago, mettech said:

I hauled produce to the Usa  driving 18 wheelers  across Canada to USA California and Arizona and I could tell if it is not for the mexican labor being in the field from sun up to sun down the North American population would be starving for fresh produce.

Now if Trump want to kick them out he will be a sorry ass and be looking for an american labor  to do the job.

It will never happen to see a caucasian man picking up produce in the field.

less than 10% of the illegals work in agriculture.  Caesar Chavez, the poster boy of the Left, used to rob illegals as they entered the US, because they weren't UFW. 

1 hour ago, sendintheclowns said:

well, the song that comes to my mind for Hillary is ''It's all over now Baby Blue'' .

Congratulations to all the Trumpeteers at TV who keep the faith for their man.

Now for some thoughts:

- did you sell your US dollars early?

- ditto every stock market including the SET.

- will he seek impeachment of HC?

I guess I can live with the result, so long as he does not allow his vindictive streak to do too much damage.

Black arm bands anyone?? The next four years should be interesting. I think he will turn the day to day running of the country over to Mike Pence and go back to run Trump enterprises. He is 70 years old does he really want to live in the drafty old White House and take a cut in pay for the good ole USA for the next four years? Hardly. No doubt if you want to stick his name on your building the prices have tripled. 

2 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Don't give a s@@t.

Not my country.

Not mine either; but it's fun to watch the free whinging drama unfold from the knobs that take themselves way too serious.

tvpeople.jpg

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

These election results bode well for Marie le Pen in France and Kurt Vilders [sp] in the Netherlands, who are in elections next year...not to mention the conservative parties in Hungary, Finland, and Denmark. The talking-head Junker is quaking in his 1000 dollar shoes about the future of the EU right now.

I guess you mean:

Geert Wilders