Despite taking on;

The Democrats

The President of America,

The First Lady,

All of Hollywood,

Rap stars,

Rock stars,

Al Sharpton,

The Mexican Government, (he got 29% of the Hispanic vote despite the wall and what he said about Mexicans coming to the US)

Every single feminist,

Every leftie,

The paper media,

The TV channels,

His own party...Paul Ryan the wet. 

The women who came out of the woodwork from thirty years ago ("He touched my breast").......

He won. No....he walked it.

Interesting days ahead.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

What to me is that the guy has guts.

Interesting days ahead.

Yes, but I don't look forward to the endless retrospect and comments in media all over the world: WHAT WENT WRONG?

As we remember after the Brexit and numerous European elections when the populists have made their way in to the parliament/ getting more votes

Nothing went wrong, the population had their say!

Edited by Aladdin

5 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

What to me is that the guy has guts.

Despite taking on;

The Democrats

The President of America,

The First Lady,

All of Hollywood,

Rap stars,

Rock stars,

Al Sharpton,

The Mexican Government, (he got 29% of the Hispanic vote despite the wall and what he said about Mexicans coming to the US)

Every single feminist,

Every leftie,

The paper media,

The TV channels,

His own party...Paul Ryan the wet. 

The women who came out of the woodwork from thirty years ago ("He touched my breast").......

He won. No....he walked it.

Interesting days ahead.

"What to me is that the guy has guts" Also lots of greenbacks!

8 minutes ago, mcfish said:

The green back is about to take the biggest pounding of its history. Looks like a lot of yanks will be heading home soon as pensions start to dissolve

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

But nothing like Brexit . The "boys" are already slamming down GOLD. In euro this is a non event , certainly for Silver and Gold.

26 minutes ago, Gary A said:

You want to talk about liars? How many celebrities said they would leave the country if Trump is elected? How many do you think will do the country a favor and actually leave?

Canada got some of your most educated minds during Vietnam, looking forward to the braindrain north after this.

America's airports are very poor. Los Angeles airport is a 'dump' and this is the airport many visitors from Asia come through and get their first impression of the US.  America's roads; bridges; and other infrastructure are in disrepair. I do believe Trump will get funding for a complete overhaul of the crumbling infrastructure and this will create jobs badly needed in the construction industry.  If he goes ahead and builds the border wall this would be a huge project but if he is smart he will couple this with real Immigration reform and offer a way for illegals to become legal.

2 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

America's airports are very poor. Los Angeles airport is a 'dump' and this is the airport many visitors from Asia come through and get their first impression of the US.  America's roads; bridges; and other infrastructure are in disrepair. I do believe Trump will get funding for a complete overhaul of the crumbling infrastructure and this will create jobs badly needed in the construction industry.  If he goes ahead and builds the border wall this would be a huge project but if he is smart he will couple this with real Immigration reform and offer a way for illegals to become legal.

He's proposing privatizing it all and having toll everything. Pay as you go infrastructure.

12 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Canada got some of your most educated minds during Vietnam, looking forward to the braindrain north after this.

Yeah, and they don't take everyone. They have a point system. Canada may just need to build their own wall. 

We just have to wait and see what happens. There are no comparisons to draw on and Trump is certainly an unknown quantity.  No point in us keeping on having digs at Trump now, let's see what happens.  The world is shocked by this result but after all is said it is what the people voted for.

16 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

He said he is going to reduce taxes which means he will have to increase Americas already unsustainable debt pile but he has a way out, he proposed a haircut on anyone who bought Americas debt, 85 cents to the dollar, he isn't even Greek. Make America grate again :sick:

9 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Name one. 

You're right. I shouldn't have said "best" educated. Just many talented individuals

18 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

America just chose a toilette brush for president

I think I speak for the majority of the American voting public.  We don't give a flying F. Take your vacations in France.  We gonna be toking up at Disneyland. 

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Really, a lot of people really ARE shocked. 

CNN is not showing the grieving Clinton supporters.  You can bet if Trump had lost you'd see nothing but crying Trump family.  The press is still covering for the Clinton's.

4 minutes ago, Dtrump said:

I think I speak for the majority of the American voting public.  We don't give a flying F. Take your vacations in France.  We gonna be toking up at Disneyland. 

I'm looking at the popular vote now. Clinton and trump are BOTH at 47.6 percent. Some majority!

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

He said he is going to reduce taxes which means he will have to increase Americas already unsustainable debt pile but he has a way out, he proposed a haircut on anyone who bought Americas debt, 85 cents to the dollar, he isn't even Greek. Make America grate again :sick:

UK foreign debt 569% GDP.   USA 114% GDP.  Who you trying to kid?

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm looking at the popular vote now. Clinton and trump are BOTH at 47.6 percent. Some majority!

Hillary 218 Electoral votes Trump slam dunk with 278 Electoral votes.

Edited by Dtrump