Robbers Attempt to Rob Man as he Stops for Call of Nature

webfact

Robbers Attempt to Rob Man as he Stops for Call of Nature

By Digital Admin -

attack-on-peeing-man-1.jpg?fit=1772,1181

PATTAYA: -- At 2.30am, on the morning of November 8, Pattaya police were called to the scene of an assault at the Rompho Market, Jomtien, Pattaya.

The victim, nineteen-year-old Authachai Maname, a worker at the Jomtien Palm Beach Hotel, was treated for a head wound before being taken to Banglamung Hospital.

He explained that he had given a friend a lift home and then stopped in a dark alley to ‘answer the call of nature.’

He said there was group of six or seven men who apoproached him and then hit him in the head with a rock.

He then claimed, that as he was semi-conscious, he realised the men were searching his pockets. He thinks they were looking for the keys to his motorcycle, a black Demon Street Bike.

The men were disturbed by a resident and ran away.

Mr Maname says he then regained consciousness and drove himself to Thepprasit Road to raise the alarm.

Report shared by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/robbers-attempt-rob-man-stops-call-nature/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-11-10

Is Thailand getting more and more violent? or is it me who was badly affected with this local news. Is it normal in Thailand to have so much violence, I meant some countries it wouldn't be considered bad or shocking, it's just everyday thing.

I don't think I should visit Thailand now.  In 1987 when I visited NZ there was hardly any policeman on the street. When I walked past the police station there was a notice hanging on the door it says, "If you need and asistance please call this number". Hardly anyone at the station I guess. It was really peaceful country at that time. I don't know now.

10 minutes ago, madusa said:

Is Thailand getting more and more violent? or is it me who was badly affected with this local news. Is it normal in Thailand to have so much violence, I meant some countries it wouldn't be considered bad or shocking, it's just everyday thing.

I don't think I should visit Thailand now.  In 1987 when I visited NZ there was hardly any policeman on the street. When I walked past the police station there was a notice hanging on the door it says, "If you need and asistance please call this number". Hardly anyone at the station I guess. It was really peaceful country at that time. I don't know now.

Thanks for the plug for NZ. What I guess you're trying to say is that tourists to Thailand should go to NZ instead. Right?