Z900 Kawasaki 2017

KhruGin

New Kawasaki Z900. (4 cyl, 948cc)In two other colours for 399k and this blue one with a few extras etc. rolls in at 429k. Just been shown at a hotel show in Bangkok 2 or 3 days ago. Also will be in the showrooms next month as I was told by my local dealer.  Will also have a demo model too so have been promised a slot when it happens next month to take out for a spin. Also the dealer said that the Z800 is discontinued and the new Z900 replaces it. Not OTT in price for a bike this size eh.

Z900 2017.png

Edit: The two other colours, grey with green frame or flat black.

Zed black.png

Zed grey.png

Edited by KhruGin

I love the Z series. I already totaled two z800. 

But both the z800 and the z1000 look better than this. 

What is this? 

And if this one replaced the z800 then that would mean it has a steel chassis instead of aluminum just like the 800 has and no abs, to try to make you buy the 1000 so then what's the point. 

Kawasaki bikes are top notch but the logic of the manufacturer is similar to that of a five year old. 

8 hours ago, DILLIGAD said:

Looks like the 'transformers' Z1000 but cannot wait to see the new retro Z900.

Z900RS.png

This one ! Yep me too looks my ticket (each to their own eh). But this we will have to wait for, earliest seems to be 2018. Also as this concept bike stands, it is a totally different engine and displacement is 900cc. Allegedly first to be produced will be without supercharger and then with, yum yum ! I'm saving up already but it may never make Thailand for 'on sale' as its led to believe it will be produced in Japan.

6 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

and no abs

It appears that earlier reports in October said 'optional' but the three bikes in OP at both prices 'appear' to come with ABS as standard (from a thai article dated yesterday). Can have a look yourself ..also in link embedded official Kawasaki video.

http://www.mocycmai.com/kawasaki-z900-abs-2016-2017/

Oh also FYI: 210 kg kerb weight and 124bhp.

I love the look of the new Z900. Take a look at some of the live shots which were taken at EICMA a few days ago.

The power increase and weights savings are a welcome addition and puts it more in competition with the MT-09.

The new Z650 looks a little.....lazy.