Thai boxing champ claims neighbors attacked him with sword in dog argument

rooster59

Thai boxing champ claims neighbors attacked him with sword in dog argument

boxer.PNG
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- A famous former Thai world boxing champion has gone to police in Bangkok to claim he was attacked by two female neighbors wielding a sword.

Suthep Wngmuk, 40 - better known as Den Kao Saen (Krathing Daeng Gym) - says he was attacked with a metre long weapon as a long running feud about a dog that turned nasty.

He had a head injury requiring six stitches and his pinky on his left hand was almost detached. He had only just got out of hospital after the alleged attack on October 22nd.

But after he described the weapon to Thammasala police yesterday he was in for a surprise - the cops were already in possession of the sword.

The neighbors Wimolnan Dilakratiphat, 45, and her daughter Thanyarat, 27 - had been to police while the boxer was in hospital to say they had defended themselves with the sword after the boxer attacked them.

Now commissioner Sanit Mahathavorn of the met police has insisted that both warring parties are heard fairly and justice prevails in the matter.

Boxer Suthep went to cops with his lawyer yesterday with his left arm still in a sling. He claims attempted murder against his neighbors.

He told cops about a long running argument over the neighbor's dog at the Sukthawee Housing estate in Soi Baromaratchachonnanee 76 in western Bangkok.

It started when Suthep complained about the dog barking and chasing his child. Then escalated when the neighbors claimed the child had hit the dog. Knife threats were made.

Finally Suthep says the mother and daughter came round to his house to say he had been spreading rumours about the dog pooh-ing in front of houses.

He said he went out to talk to them but an argument ensued and the daughter pulled out a sword. 

He ran for his life, he said, but tripped and was attacked in the head. He tried to defend himself with his arm and his left little finger was almost severed.

The neighbors went to cops on October 24th, two days after the incident, to hand in the sword and make the counter claim.

The boxer won the WBC flyweight world title in Pattaya when he defeated a Korean pugilist in the year 2000.

Investigations are set to continue.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-12

Depends on where, in the World you are, both Sword, an as  Professional fighter his hands could be construed to be lethal weapons !!

Like Rodney King said, after his "Come to Jesus" meeting with the Police in LA, "Can't we just all get along"??

1 minute ago, gchurch259 said:

Depends on where, in the World you are, both Sword, an as  Professional fighter his hands could be construed to be lethal weapons !!

Like Rodney King said, after his "Come to Jesus" meeting with the Police in LA, "Can't we just all get along"??

Seems ole Rodney did quite well financially on this. Did he make more than a professional boxer would. It seems to me that the world of drink soaked up most of his money. A trip down memory lane. 

39 minutes ago, tomyummer said:

Repetitive idiotic quarrels over a darn dog, fights over scratches on cars, pretties with puppies, former PMs selling rice. Bored yet?

Plenty of "highbrow" news available on the internet.

If you don't want to read about "idiotic quarrels over a darn dog, fights over scratches on cars, pretties with puppies, former PMs selling rice"  you have come to the wrong place.

I feel sorry for the boxer.

These women are clearly psychopathic attacking people with swords. Who brings a sword to talk to their neighbours and they have a similarly psychopathic dog which attacks small children. Thailand is full of dysfunctional dog-owners and parents who refuse to discipline either their pets or children and attack those who criticise either them or their pets or their children. Lock up the psycho mother and daughter.

I'd bet real money the dog is never leashed to a restricted area within the owners property but rather let free to crap, piss and scare/bite anyone it has decided invades 'his territory'. How many Thais do you see in this country using a leash on their dog? Laziness and/or stupidity reigns. I even bought and gave a leash/harness to one of the many morons and it went unappreciated and unused. The standard warning I give now is;  'no leash no owner', hostile animal beware, I pack 'equipment'. 

Hahaha... I'm sorry but a highly trained world class fighter couldn't fend off 2 ladies (no disrespect intended) ? I know, armed with a sword, but he's trained to deal with this.. definitely loss of face for him... I guess the lesson is never come between a woman and her dog...

Hahaha... I'm sorry but a highly trained world class fighter couldn't fend off 2 ladies (no disrespect intended) ? I know, armed with a sword, but he's trained to deal with this.. definitely loss of face for him... I guess the lesson is never come between a woman and her dog...

That's about the dumbest post of the evening so far. You really think a Thai boxer I's trained to fend off to crazy females with a sword? bahahaha

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, mcfish said:

That's about the dumbest post of the evening so far. You really think a Thai boxer I's trained to fend off to crazy females with a sword? bahahaha

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Indeed I do... dodge, parry, step inside, grab, disarm, run like hell....

A good fighter is always prepared for the unexpected.... but in his defence, he was probably taken by surprise but if they were talking, he was certainly aware of her sword...

Edited by arend

21 hours ago, tomyummer said:

After the US elections, this story about fighting becauselet'sa dog just doesn't cut it.
Throw both parties in the slammer. Now back to the real world.

Do you really belive the whole world is only interested in the stupid US elections now lets Get back to the resl Real world

19 hours ago, gchurch259 said:

I agree try and get along. Take a bow for your moments of brilliance and apologize profusely when your wrong. The later takes more effort than the former. 

16 hours ago, thai3 said:

Dogs again, nothing but trouble !

It isn't the dogs, it's about Thais having no social conscience about letting dogs run around shitting all over other people's property, or biting people, then when confronted they usually become invisible, or you do, either way they ignore you.