The Euro is Tanking

Some of you Euro users may have been amused these last few months when sterling took a serious downturn, although it didn't really affect me as I have a reserve of Thai Baht that will last me for a while changed at well over 54/GBP

But the Euro is now in a very obvious downward direction and I don't see that trend changing for various reasons - go do some reading

If you are holding Euro it might be time to get into something else right now because all I see on my radar going forward is bad news

Euro against sterling has dropped about 6% in the last week and sterling is hardly the golden boy right now

"If you are holding Euro it might be time to get into something else right now because all I see on my radar going forward is bad news"

Certainly bad news for my sister who lives in Paris. But good news for me as a Brit when I next visit her in 6 months time!

The Euro is not alone in tanking. The Auzzies and Canucks are feeling the pinch to. I converted to American dollars a year ago the handwriting was on the wall back then and it is still pointing downward. The world is a huge Monopoly game. I must give the US their due years ago they convinced Saudi Arabia (during friendlier times) to sell them oil priced in US dollars. Then other commodities followed suit. Now the US regardless of economics has an endless line of credit to draw from for their frivilous credit lifestyle and then they went full steam ahead into credit never never land borrowing like a drunken sailor. A lot of the so called good times in the US is press related and watching the presidential election the press is very selective in their output to keep up the talk up of good times forever. Stock market 31,000 and other idiotic comments abound. 2008 taught us all parties come to an end and a hangover is in the future. 

7 hours ago, OJAS said:

"If you are holding Euro it might be time to get into something else right now because all I see on my radar going forward is bad news"

Certainly bad news for my sister who lives in Paris. But good news for me as a Brit when I next visit her in 6 months time!

What will be the relative values of the Euro, Pound and Dollar in 6 months time?

47 minutes ago, Kabula said:

Most currencies are tanking with a strong US$; including the THB - US$.

Prepare...dark, financial clouds are forming worldwide

Winners and losers, my friend.  You've just got to guess the forthcoming winners then you're quids in.  I recently guessed The Donald and my bank balance is sufficiently replenished. 

Just now, ujayujay said:

Most in this Thread does't understand Economic. Euro 6% down.........GBP drops 12% and keep on this Level sience June 24....what a comparsion. If somebody think,to go with U$ Dollar......dream on.

Exactly, ujayujay.  It's all a dream, you just need to dream the next big winner.  Your scientific study is just as crap as all the rest.  A little lesson for you is not to predict on a forum because you'll look like a real twerp when it goes belly up.  Put your money where your mouth is if you are so certain. 

4 hours ago, crackhouseparty said:

Winners and losers, my friend.  You've just got to guess the forthcoming winners then you're quids in.  I recently guessed The Donald and my bank balance is sufficiently replenished. 

Picking the losers is just as profitable as picking the winners ... and just as difficult

A theoretical example (without overhead and imaginary exchange rates):

Say some time ago you bought  a property for 1million baht. Exchange rate 1 Euro = 45 Baht. Costs in Euro is 22.222.20 Euro.

Now you sell the same property for 1 million baht. Exchange rate 1 Euro = 37,5 Baht. Revenue is 26.666.67 Euro.

8 hours ago, Kabula said:

Most currencies are tanking with a strong US$; including the THB - US$.

Prepare...dark, financial clouds are forming worldwide

Load up now this will not last forever. The economic cycle is said to be rotating to this side of the world. We will apparently prosper while others stand still or decline. Cheap labor has carried the day here. 

2 hours ago, Pib said:

Answer: Wait 6 months to see.

The Mongolian Tughrik seems to be on a slippery slope against the Thai baht, so waiting for six months or even longer might be a good idea for any Mongolian TV members planning to return home and repatriate their accumulated funds denominated in baht..

Mongolian.png

18 minutes ago, chicowoodduck said:

Oh my Buddha, like I even pretend to take any TV member serious on any fiscal or medical issue.......if they were even half smart they would not be giving out free bad advice on any matters.......IMHO....:-(

you just did lol

PS go look up the words "topic" and "conversation"

Archived