Millionaire model 'Nikky' requests police probe over suspended Facebook account

snoop1130

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16/11/2016 at 2:50 AM, Thechook said:

What a sickly and horrible looking thing.  Looks so fake, a blow up doll looks more life like.  What is it with thais that they think sickly white skin, plastic nose, boobs and contact lenses makes you pretty.  They look ridiculous.

so judgemental, but hey i guess you must be perfect

Edited by sn1per
grammar

23 hours ago, sn1per said:

Just a thought for TV members as there seems to be a lot of insulting comments going on here.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Problem is in this country people ask to be judged :
look at my car, look at my fake body, look at my success, look at my money...Don't be surprised if you are judged then, especially when judging someone is a part of human nature, you cannot deny it.

Also : TV would be a dead website without judgments expressed by members..

6 hours ago, JuanCarlos said:

Problem is in this country people ask to be judged :
look at my car, look at my fake body, look at my success, look at my money...Don't be surprised if you are judged then, especially when judging someone is a part of human nature, you cannot deny it.

Also : TV would be a dead website without judgments expressed by members..

Yeah I guess so, it was aimed more at the posters who were being more insulting than judgmental, constructive critisism is fine but just posting a barrage of insults is small minded and vindictive.

On 16/11/2016 at 11:31 AM, sn1per said:

Just a thought for TV members as there seems to be a lot of insulting comments going on here.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

You might have at least given credit to Matthew Chapter 7 Vs 2 KJV Bible for that great "mote"  quote. But then, everyone knew that anyway.

10 hours ago, MaiChai said:

Might I give her some help? She should head over to Facebook and create a new account. Problem solved. Police might want to caution her for wasting their time (although the interviewing office probably enjoyed the experience).

That's like saying someone who showed up at their well established coffee shop only to find the door bolted should just go find another shop to rent.

People make their livings with Facebook accounts.  Fraudulently getting her account shut down could cost her many thousands of dollars before any new account may (or may not) catch on.

As for her looks- she's peddling a look that people want and is apparently making good coin with the look.  More power to her.  Not Kardashian coin, but better than most hookers- and she doesn't have to touch sweaty old foreigners.  (I don't know if she does, but she doesn't have to)

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

People make their livings with Facebook accounts.  Fraudulently getting her account shut down could cost her many thousands of dollars before any new account may (or may not) catch on.

Fraudulently?  Nikky should read their T&Cs.  FB don't owe her nothing. 

2 minutes ago, RaggaTwin said:

Fraudulently?  Nikky should read their T&Cs.  FB don't owe her nothing. 

And that very well may be the result of the investigation she's requesting.  In the meantime, she's getting more and better free publicity than she could pay for.

What an idiot she must be...  

Just now, impulse said:

And that very well may be the result of the investigation she's requesting.  In the meantime, she's getting more and better free publicity than she could pay for.

What an idiot she must be...  

The investigation is a non-investigation for starters.  Publicity?  Okay, no publicity like good publicity, but where's her platform without FB?

1 minute ago, RaggaTwin said:

The investigation is a non-investigation for starters.  Publicity?  Okay, no publicity like good publicity, but where's her platform without FB?

Stay tuned and I'm sure her future plans will be well publicized to everyone following her riveting story in the social media.

Even if her story is bogus, a little online pouting seems like a good way to pep up a flagging persona.  Remember the jewelry heist?  I wonder how many millions of clicks that got KK?

8 hours ago, sn1per said:

so judgemental, but hey i guess you must be perfect

No not perfect but extremely happy in my own body.  I'm not rebuilt out of plastic and pins.  When I'm dug up in 2000 years they won't find a white plastic bag covering my bones, a set of plastic tits, lips, nose, contact lenses and a blonde wig.  When an archaeologist digs her and her like up they will say this is a tremendous find.  Part of the long lost beautiful Siamese/Thai people.  They became obsessed with the false beauty of those they despised and destroyed themselves.

"Millionaire model 'Nikky' requests police probe over suspended Facebook account"

The Bangkok police chief has announced the formation of a small but physically fit group of investigators who are preparing to probe Naughty Nikky aka "The Millionaire" - (by the way, that's all of about $29,000). 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 2:50 AM, Thechook said:

What a sickly and horrible looking thing.  Looks so fake, a blow up doll looks more life like.  What is it with thais that they think sickly white skin, plastic nose, boobs and contact lenses makes you pretty.  They look ridiculous.

I hope your happy with your assessment.."  What a sickly and horrible looking thing"....I guess your a looker.

14 hours ago, impulse said:

That's like saying someone who showed up at their well established coffee shop only to find the door bolted should just go find another shop to rent.

As for her looks- she's peddling a look that people want and is apparently making good coin with the look.  More power to her.  Not Kardashian coin, but better than most hookers- and she doesn't have to touch sweaty old foreigners.  (I don't know if she does, but she doesn't have to)

As RaggaTwin mentions above, FB don't owe her anything.

She should be happy that she has had a free platform for so long, she doesn't even have the overheads of renting a place to work from.

As for making a living, she could try working for a living instead of getting gullible idiots to pay her just for looking at something that my dog would turn his nose up at.

I wonder how much tax she pays on her 'millionaire' business?

17 hours ago, Thechook said:

No not perfect but extremely happy in my own body.  I'm not rebuilt out of plastic and pins.  When I'm dug up in 2000 years they won't find a white plastic bag covering my bones, a set of plastic tits, lips, nose, contact lenses and a blonde wig.  When an archaeologist digs her and her like up they will say this is a tremendous find.  Part of the long lost beautiful Siamese/Thai people.  They became obsessed with the false beauty of those they despised and destroyed themselves.

I also have plastic and pins albeit not for cosmetic reasons, I wonder if they will think the same about me, or will they just think that I'm just a weird cult member that has escaped from the asylum :shock1: