Tv In Pattaya

bazmlb

I am trying to figure out whats the best TV package option to use in Pattaya, i dont think ubc is for me tho, but have seen a sattelite system called sun channels with 300 free to air channels has anybody used this? is it better than sophon cable?

I am trying to figure out whats the best TV package option to use in Pattaya, i dont think ubc is for me tho, but have seen a sattelite system called sun channels with 300 free to air channels has anybody used this? is it better than sophon cable?

I have a cheap Charlie friend that moved into a house that had this tv service, 300 channels and nothing in English worth watching, He subscribed to UBC gold package, and again I would like to point out that his man is a cheap Charlie, wouldn’t spend money. But thought the cost of UBC was worth it.

By the way I have cancelled sophon, in my opinion the best thing to watch is pattaya news, unless you like to watch a movie where disc 1 runs out and the disc changer is asleep or drunk, so you sit there at home screeming at the tv, “PUT DISC TWO IN YOU BUNT” and when your prayer is answered disc 1 is repeated. the first part of the film twice......

By the way I have cancelled sophon, in my opinion the best thing to watch is pattaya news, unless you like to watch a movie where disc 1 runs out and the disc changer is asleep or drunk, so you sit there at home screeming at the tv, “PUT DISC TWO IN YOU BUNT” and when your prayer is answered disc 1 is repeated. the first part of the film twice......

:o:D

Welcome to Thailand, I always wonder what idiots they have there?

my guess is they are drunk, well pissed, or maybe they are sitting there like bevis and buthead

"Hu hu hu Farang, hu hu hu film, hu hu hu" while sitting in their own filth....

my guess is they are drunk, well pissed, or maybe they are sitting there like bevis and buthead

Ohh man what an image :D

Even worse are the crappy bootleg copies they play.

I am about ready to pay for UBC

Jeeeez! Who are you describing? I hope not our hosts. If you are it's a wonder they put up with us farangs. Problem is we might all get tarred with your brush.

Jeeeez! Who are you describing? I hope not our hosts. If you are it's a wonder they put up with us farangs. Problem is we might all get tarred with your brush.

Not at all, I never would say or hear of a bad word against town hall, traffic police or immigration. Considering what a great job all of these departments do with the running of this fine city

(The traffic flows freely, parking is available, stray animals are under control along with petty theft, serious crime doesn’t effect farangs, water is always pumped to residential housing, never never are unnecessary fines or tea money costs handed down to farang motorists, farang concerns are voiced heard with cross thai-farang solutions quickly implemented) :D

indeed it would be difficult to pass a bad word.

The Disc changer at Sophon on the other hand, maybe he isn’t thai, :o

Edited by rocky

:D:D

:o Quality, that made me laugh out loud :D

This package is great if you are from Pakistan

This package is great if you are from Pakistan

Or an Indian Tailor.........................................sorry couldn't help it.

i dont seem to be able to find a channels guide for them does anyone know where i can find it?

In melbourne we use to be able to get a dish and point at the sat we wanted and get anything, being so much closer to the equator here there should be more sats available, has anyone tried getting onto any of them from here?

Sat tv in thailand

i did find the above link which gives some info

Edited by bazmlb

:D:D

:o Quality, that made me laugh out loud :D

Daleboy never mind funny, it is probobly true

Oh man I am laughin my socks off at this quote, I remember this happening a few times when i lived in Patters, it's funny now but at the time you just wanna throw the TV out the window!! Me and my mate Luke actually considered waiting outside the Sophon offices for the 'disc <deleted>' to finish work, then following him home and killing his entire family, in the hope that whatever genetic mess that had been unfortunately thrown into the human speicies which made it unable for someone to put in disc 2 AFTER disc 1, could be once and for all, ERADICATED. We decided against the plan because we were A - too drunk to get on the bikes, and B - The girlfriends wouldn't let us.

I have also been mentally scarred by the 'Disc <deleted>' because for some reason I believe that the Titanic set sail twice.

Nathan S/

Oh man I am laughin my socks off at this quote, I remember this happening a few times when i lived in Patters, it's funny now but at the time you just wanna throw the TV out the window!! Me and my mate Luke actually considered waiting outside the Sophon offices for the 'disc <deleted>' to finish work, then following him home and killing his entire family, in the hope that whatever genetic mess that had been unfortunately thrown into the human speicies which made it unable for someone to put in disc 2 AFTER disc 1, could be once and for all, ERADICATED. We decided against the plan because we were A - too drunk to get on the bikes, and B - The girlfriends wouldn't let us.

I have also been mentally scarred by the 'Disc <deleted>' because for some reason I believe that the Titanic set sail twice.

Nathan S/

After watchin sophon I am of the understanding that the boat did infact sail twice and is still roaming the seas with a load of drunken irish men having a great party on the lower decks :o

And the big guy in The Green Mile is still in a cell watching his cells friends pet mouse do great tricks.