Tv Shirts

lanny

if you order from Thailand, order the largest size, then maybe it will be big enough after washing. Up here in C.Rai, it's hard to get anything farang size (yes, even condoms). I buy the longest pants available, and after the 1st washing, they're 2" above my ankles - and I'm only 6' tall. For the indigo cotton worker pants that I like - the manufacturer claims to make xxxxx (five x's size; the longest) but never in 8 years of often going to several different stalls that sell 'em, have I ever seen a five x size. go figure. It's the Thai way: tell the farang what he wants to hear - and so what if it has no bearing in the truth.

An idea for the shirt pages in the store... perhaps you could post an image each color of shirt... or a "swatch" showing the available colors?

Whilst the black and white shirts are self explanatory and easy to visualize, it is more difficult to determine the colors. Gray could be light or dark... yellow could be pale or bright, etc.

Market price: US$11.00

Our price: US$9.00 (Baht 333.00), save 18%

What I don't understand is the above. They can't be bought elsewhere so why a market price and why the special Thaivisa price where it says we save 18%?

Why represent the goods as being more expensive elsewhere and then saying that TV offers a discount?

Either put the right price up or not, don't imply we are saving money by buying it from Thaivisa, it's a misleading underhand sales tactic and I'm surprised Thaivisa allows it to be used on it's members.

Edited by bkkmadness

Market price: US$11.00

Our price: US$9.00 (Baht 333.00), save 18%

What I don't understand is the above. They can't be bought elsewhere so why a market price and why the special Thaivisa price where it says we save 18%?

Why represent the goods as being more expensive elsewhere and then saying that TV offers a discount?

Either put the right price up or not, don't imply we are saving money by buying it from Thaivisa, it's a misleading underhand sales tactic and I'm surprised Thaivisa allows it to be used on it's members.

Good points bkkmadness.