Phoning Thailand From A Uk Mobile

carloshebe

Hi, Does anyone know a cheap rate phone service from Orange UK mobile to Thailand mobile. Cheers Carl

If you are on contract, calls to 0800,0845 and 0871 numbers are usually not included in the free allowance. You can buy prepay cards some of which allow access via a 0207 number which may be allowed in your allowance. Then depending on the card the calls can eat credit from your card for as little as 1p/min but you will also be using up your free call allowance.

You can buy these cards from most corner shops/newsagents or from your own home. You can get a guide to the call prices of the different cards from here

http://linkstochina.com/RingChina/index_e.shtml

select 'Find the cheapest phonecard for me' and 'Thailand' as your destinatation

You also can purchase reliably from this site but they will email you the card details.

Not so easy if you are on PAYG as you will have to pay for the cost of the 0207 number but it may well work out cheaper than what the provider charges.

Edited by Mahout Angrit

Hi, Does anyone know a cheap rate phone service from Orange UK mobile to Thailand mobile. Cheers Carl

Hi, I use just-dial, 08445522539 for weekends @4-5p a min and 08709962539 for week days at 8p a min. These are my own just-dial numbers which is why they differ if you look on their website. I use them all the time, dial the number wait for the welcome and dial the number in Thailand you want. If you have a O2 phone they come out of your inclusive mins. Hope this of help..bez

Here are a couple of firs you can use.

www.dialaround.co.uk

or

http://www.ourfavouritecompanies.com/Weeke.../Thailand.shtml

Its worth checking both sites, because numbers and rates vary from day to day. Now you wont get the .5p a minute or a penny a minute because you are calling from a mobile but you will still get the calls pretty cheap. You could always pop round a friends house and ask to use their landline with one of the above mentioned numbers, and then just give the a quid and talk for ages.

Hope this helps

:o

If you have a O2 phone they come out of your inclusive mins. Hope this of help..bez

If 0844 numbers really do come out of your inclusive minutes you should be using

0844 200 8585 at half pence/min

0844 861 6464 at 1 pence/min

0844 861 3535 at 1 pence/min

0844 861 2828 at 1 pence/min

These are to Land Lines in Thailand, mobiles in Thailand are little bit more

If you have a O2 phone they come out of your inclusive mins. Hope this of help..bez

If 0844 numbers really do come out of your inclusive minutes you should be using

Hahahaha we got married in the UK last December then we had a Thai wedding in Udonthani September this year. I need cheap rates because my wife is in the UK with me and phones Thailand a lot it costs a fortune!!!

I'm on o2 with a conraact been using the 08448 numbers for years this using my crossnet minutes ive also got a bt landline it only costs 1p to use that and my broadband is with orange wireless and talk and its only 1p to ring the 08448 number as well trie im using 08448612121 at the minute check out

niftylist

RAB

Some mobile phones have a pause character (some of them use , or P), if you put that in after your access number then you can add the receipients phone number after and save it as a contact (so you dial directly from your mobile).

e.g. 0844 200 8585 , 0066....