Where Can You Find Caffeine Free Coke Or Pepsi In Chaing Mai

swain

My wife is pregnant and doesn't want to give the baby caffeine but wants some of the go juice she was used to before the pregnancy. Yes yes I know soda is not good for the baby either.. but she just wants a glass or so once in a while... Tried Rim Ping in Kad Frang Hang Dong but no go... any thoughts?

My wife is pregnant and doesn't want to give the baby caffeine but wants some of the go juice she was used to before the pregnancy. Yes yes I know soda is not good for the baby either.. but she just wants a glass or so once in a while... Tried Rim Ping in Kad Frang Hang Dong but no go... any thoughts?

Try 7-11... It's a common thing here now, and diet coke is all I drink. I order it directly from the local factory by phone.

I have not seen it in 7-11 although I have made a point of looking..I have never come accross it anywhere in LOS, which is a shame as it was my favourite non-alcoholic drink.

But if Ajarn thinks 7/11 now stock it I will certainly start the quest again.. although I fear that Ajarn only drinks plain Diet Coke. The Caffine free one is in gold /red cans.

I have not seen it in 7-11 although I have made a point of looking..I have never come accross it anywhere in LOS, which is a shame as it was my favourite non-alcoholic drink.

But if Ajarn thinks 7/11 now stock it I will certainly start the quest again.. although I fear that Ajarn only drinks plain Diet Coke. The Caffine free one is in gold /red cans.

You could be right... I was responding to the 'diet' coke part only. Afraid I have no idea about 'caffeine-free' diet coke. If it is in town, you can still order directly by calling 053-242-925

Edited by Ajarn

You could be right... I was responding to the 'diet' coke part only. Afraid I have no idea about 'caffeine-free' diet coke. If it is in town, you can still order directly by calling 053-242-925

Ajarn.... As you also get it directly from the Coca Cola people, have you tried the Diet Coke since they changed the can design [within the past 2 - 3 weeks] I have and it seems to have a different taste than the earlier ones, which were the same as the ones you get from Makro.... The dlivery men said it was a new formula.... not much different but there is a little difference

I, too wish were able to get the caffeine free gold cans.... but I haven't seen them here anywhere.

gonzo

The main problem with Diet Coke was the atrocious shelf-life. You ALWAYS have to check the expiry date especially when getting cans from bars or restaurants where they may have been around a while; even when it's over just a little bit the whole thing turns un-sweet with horrible taste. For regular coke (or Pepsi Max) there is no such issue.

I hope the new formula fixed that problem.

Then the solution is very simple..

Drink pure fruit juices and good old aqua pura..

Give the Unborn the best chance, tell her not to be selfish for a few months..

Dont forget the Bub had no choice in this..

I drink 3 liters of diet cola per day, with caffeine. I never saw caffeine free colas in Thailand, including at farang supermarkets like Rim Ping, or Foodland.

Cola without caffeine or sugar is little more than carbonated water and artificial color. If your pregnant wife really likes Diet Coke, the caffeine free stuff may not do anything for her. Besides, carbonated water dissolves teeth enamel.

But while you're shopping at Rim Ping, pick up shredded wheat. The obstetrics nurse said shredded wheat was best because it has no cholesterol, no salt, no caffeine. It's just burnt grass.

Then the solution is very simple..

Drink pure fruit juices and good old aqua pura..

Give the Unborn the best chance, tell her not to be selfish for a few months..

Dont forget the Bub had no choice in this..

Words of wisdom. Pregnancy lasts only a few months, spare the baby all this unnecessary sugar. But once he/she's born, a good beer will do wonders for the milk.

Gonzo, they just showed me the new can a couple of days ago, but I haven't had one yet, so I can't comment... Chanchao, I agree that the shelf life (14 weeks) is not very long...Up until about 4 years ago, I was a Pepsi Max fan, but with too many hassles with getting bad pepsi, I switched to diet coke. Pepsi Max is the other main player in the market, but they have the same 14 week deal with their stuff, also.. No problem with Coke (for me) for a few years now.

My son in the UK (now 28) used to drink ordinary coke and diet pepsi OK.

If he drank diet coke or ordinary pepsi he used to come out in a rash. I assume that he was allergic to one additive that was in diet coke and ordinary pepsi.

Now he drinks Jack Daniels with his coke and no rash.