Pheu Thai party’s legal advisor’s home attacked by gunshot

webfact

Pheu Thai party’s legal advisor’s home attacked by gunshot

536_Ruangkri.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Forensic police this morning reinspected the home of Pheu Thai party's legal advisor, Ruangkrai Leekitwatana, on Soi Inthamara after a bullet hole was found on the glass window of his second floor room.

The bullet hole was first noticed by his father yesterday morning when he went upstairs. But he didn’t tell anyone in the house until Ruangkrai’s wife returned home in the afternoon and saw the hole on the glass window.

She alerted her husband who later reported the incident to Bang Sue police. He also filed a complaint to the police who came to inspect his home in the evening.

He later revealed the gunfire to the media last night.

He said forensic police told him they would arrive to inspect the scene today.

The former senator and now member of the Pheu Thai party said he believed the bullet size hole was caused by a shot fired from a far distance as initial check of CCTV cameras around his house showed nothing unusual.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pheu-thai-partys-legal-advisors-home-attacked-by-gunshot/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-11-21

Of course one could suggest a PTP member did this so the finger could be pointed at the military. Especially when there was no intent to hurt.

It is a familiar excuse made by the opposition many many many times previously. 

2 hours ago, djjamie said:

Of course one could suggest a PTP member did this so the finger could be pointed at the military. Especially when there was no intent to hurt.

It is a familiar excuse made by the opposition many many many times previously. 

The opposition, there is no opposition currently. As to pointing fingers, at least he didn't stage a coup with some lame excuse...

1 hour ago, sjaak327 said:

The opposition, there is no opposition currently. As to pointing fingers, at least he didn't stage a coup with some lame excuse...

lame excuse?

without that coup Thailand would be down the drain already. It was about time to remove that criminal mafia government.

I'm not a friend of coupes btw. In particular when they hit a democratic government (I mean real democratic, not just by the name).But at that time, with that puppet government an the crime against the rice farmers  and in that situation, I couldn't think of a better solution. I think it was the duty of people who intended good for the  country.

Edited by sweatalot

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

lame excuse?

without that coup Thailand would be down the drain already. It was about time to remove that criminal mafia government.

I'm not a friend of coupes btw. In particular when they hit a democratic government (I mean real democratic, not just by the name).But at that time, with that puppet government an the crime against the rice farmers  and in that situation, I couldn't think of a better solution. I think it was the duty of people who intended good for the  country.

+1      Well said!! 

2 hours ago, sweatalot said:

lame excuse?

You should not tell lies, because you are quite clearly trying to rewrite history, no one believes this.

4 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

You should not tell lies, because you are quite clearly trying to rewrite history, no one believes this.

you mean:

no one with a fixed biased opinion without any realtionship to reality 

Edited by sweatalot

3 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

you mean:

no one with a fixed biased opinion without any realtionship to reality 

No, I am sure you conveniently forgetting that elections were already scheduled. You also seem to forget commiting a coupe IS a criminal offense, so carefull about who you call criminal. That government was elected with the support of 300 out of 500 MP's. All of which got there as a direct result of elections.

IF that election would have been held as scheduled, it would have been the Thai electorate deciding who they deem fit to govern their country. The coup was staged to prevent this from happening. The charter that they will introduce is further proof of this. Stop lying.

Edited by sjaak327

Has the projectile been found?

Could have been a bullet, a BB, slingshot, marble, stone - how do they know for sure? Was it like the holes that appear on CSI on the Telly? Must be a gunshot then - :saai:, Wonder if they checked to see whether it came from outside or inside? 

As to how it happened - false flag, upset client, in-fighting, fed up neighbor, local teenagers, BiB aiming at someone's tires, or whatever.

Doesn't seem intended to do any harm, or to be particularly high profile. Not as effective as the old dud grenade lobbed at the house, burning coffin, throwing infected blood, or machine gunning his relatives house.