Russian drug dealer arrested after hiding for three years in Pattaya

webfact

Russian drug dealer arrested after hiding for three years in Pattaya

By Digital Admin -

russian-drug-dealer-2-Small.jpg?fit=853,

PATTAYA: -- On November 20 immigration Bureau officers arrested one of the world’s most wanted drug dealers who, it had been discovered, had been hiding out in Pattaya.

Twenty-seven year old Russian national, Mr Dmitry Filipsin, was detained on an International Arrest Warrant after being located at a condo in Mooban Dusit View, Huayyai, Pattaya.

After three years on the run Filipsin was identified, although gave arresting officers a Ukrainian passport.

This was cross checked with the Ukrainian Embassy and found to be false.

Filipsin has been charged with being in possession of a fake passport and will now be processed for deportation.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/russian-drug-dealer-arrested-hiding-three-years-pattaya/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-11-21

Funny they always choose Pattaya . Is it because of the cheap booze and available girls  ?  

I agree, Cambodia would have been a better choice if you'r wanted and on the run . Or maybe the north pole. 

18 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

An International arrest warrant, no envelopes here, he is going back to face the music.

I wonder if the state of the gulags have improved under Putin? If not, he might prefer to do the time here??

18 hours ago, balo said:

Funny they always choose Pattaya . Is it because of the cheap booze and available girls  ?  

I agree, Cambodia would have been a better choice if you'r wanted and on the run . Or maybe the north pole. 

They choose Pattaya as it is quite a big place and they can easily mix with the large Farang crowd and go undetected

13 hours ago, siam2007 said:

They choose Pattaya as it is quite a big place and they can easily mix with the large Farang crowd and go undetected

I agree, also all their mafia friends lives here so I guess Pattaya is an easy choice for criminals, 

It occurs to me that if some sort of reward was offered, a lot of people would be ratted out and turned in. In this electronic and information age, if the authorities put the word out on facebook, twitter, any of a dozen chat rooms, internet sites, etc. sure the bad guy would know the heat is on, but so many people would see the guy, know him casually,  or just recognize his face it probably wouldn't take long for him to be identified.  And of course if he has a few enemies that had some idea of where he might be (some place where a lot of Russians hang out) he might be found even quicker