Organic Dried Mango Wholesale

banagan

1 minute ago, kenk24 said:

Certified by whom? It seems from my little exposure that "organic" has different definitions here.... A friend of mine lived next to an organic farm - he said they sprayed every day.... good luck.

Would need to be US FDA Certified Organic

On 23-11-2016 at 8:08 PM, kenk24 said:

Certified by whom? It seems from my little exposure that "organic" has different definitions here.... A friend of mine lived next to an organic farm - he said they sprayed every day.... good luck.

Maybe they spray neem oil or seaweed extract? Or yeast or organic fertilizer. Even spraying copper is organic.

as far as i know ,there is no such thing as certifyed organic in thailand . even the royal projects use

chemicals .

i did alot of research for my restaurant at the time .

Edited by sirmud63

10 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Thanks - interesting point - - I bet he would not know what they were spraying and just assumed pesticides. 

I think they spray potassiumnitrate to get them to flower offseason....which is just a fertilizer, a good one.

They also spray (i guess) something to stop mealybugs and copper for powdery mildew.

Without spraying you won't get many mango's. Also micronutrients have to be sprayed.

On 11/23/2016 at 8:10 PM, banagan said:

Would need to be US FDA Certified Organic

USA rules and regulations do not operate here

After all this general area is where they send all their chemicals that are banned from use in the USA, so the manufacturers can get rid of them at a profit

• 1 year later...

We are an organic certified farm and grow mangoes and also dry them. Feel free to contact us and try them, they are organic and sugar/additive free. We have an IFOAM certification and will get USDA and EU next year. So yes, it does exist in Thailand, you just have to look ;).

Check for contacts on our website!