Cozy Beach to be cleared by Nov. 28

Rimmer

I could see. no major discernible change.  One large boat was absent from the beach as was a T shirt shop.  It is possible a restaurant had been driven out leaving just one with it's area somewhat truncated.  The beach remains a grim,  litter strewn gulag of some of the ugliest people I've seen outside of a Peckam Dole office.  If the occupying authorities had any in tension of improving the situation they would set their soldiers on a litter cleaning campaign.  But they won't as it does not entail intimidating or bullying people especially their class enemies and political opponents. 

I could see. no major discernible change.  One large boat was absent from the beach as was a T shirt shop.  It is possible a restaurant had been driven out leaving just one with it's area somewhat truncated.  The beach remains a grim,  litter strewn gulag of some of the ugliest people I've seen outside of a Peckam Dole office.  If the occupying authorities had any intention of improving the situation they would set their soldiers on a litter cleaning campaign.  But they won't as it does not entail intimidating or bullying people especially their class enemies and political opponents. 

rubbishbeach20161206_135701[1].jpg

rubbishbeach2[1].jpg

Welcome to Cozy Beach.  

Edited by The manic

On 26/11/2016 at 7:57 PM, mcfish said:

Tell us if you would feel the same way if squatters took up your residence. This is fantastic news!!! Wooohooo

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

it's not a residence it's a beach and the people are providing, in most cases, an excellent service. most people appreciate them and their services .  if the army or you want to make a useful contribution then clean up the piles of rotting litter. I don't know why people like you are so intolerant of hard working poor Thais trying to get by. it's really repellent - your knee jerk hate.