Christmas Lunch 2016

lorddaverichards

Yip realise its not everyones cup of tea here in the LOS, but want to gauge where to go for my turkey and RP and all the trimmings on Christmas day,  without breaking the bank, wife and friends in tow. Does anyone have good experiences / bad ones too,  from 2015 that might help me chose where to go this year. ( based on quality, amount, ambiance, cost etc ) 

many thanks

Dave

Always makes me laugh year on year xmas dinner where best place ect ect. 

Now not to appear as scrouge as WHEN I was in my mother country I enjoyed xmass seeing the kids and grandkids ect. Now I live in Thailand a Buddhist country a country that does not do Christmas. That does not stop Farang wanting his xmas dinner then moaning about it as it wasn't up to the way he likes it or it was to expensive.  Can I suggest if you want to have a traditional xmas dinner do it at home or go to your mother country over Christmas. I fear in the run up to the usual xmas flurry there will be a miriad of posts on here ranging from where can I buy an xmas pudding to can't find Christmas decorations anyone help.

Edited by Deepinthailand

I just looked at the website of "The Kiwi Bar & Grill" Soi 8, Sukhumvit, Bangkok and they are taking bookings for their Christmas Carvery @  995 baht.

If it's anything like their Sunday carvery this will be excellent.

You might be able to get discount for a group booking, it's always worth asking.

The place is managed by two British guys, Michael & Jay so it will be the traditional Christmas menu. Contact details are on their website.