Lax To Bkk

moondragon

Coming to Thailand in June to teach at University for a month then gonna spend a month on Ko Pha Ngan. *woohoo*

Anyone know where I can get a deal on airline ticket from Los Angeles? Someone told me there's travel agents specializing in Thailand.

Cheers,

Micheal

I agree with Kevin, EVA is the way to go, my wife and I have been flying EVA both Business and Super Deluxe class Bangkok-LAX every year for the past ten years and we can definitely send kudos to EVA, they get my vote for price, service and just all around a good airline.

Good luck.

I agree with Kevin, EVA is the way to go, my wife and I have been flying EVA both Business and Super Deluxe class Bangkok-LAX every year for the past ten years and we can definitely send kudos to EVA, they get my vote for price, service and just all around a good airline.

Good luck.

I also agree. Just be sure that you do not get the flight with the 7 day holdover at Michelonia.

I would make sure with the travel agent or email [email protected] with any questions

remember http://www.michelonia.com

you probably know already that prices go up in may after memorial day and come back down in september after labor day.

try this place.

K.C.Travel, 770-246-1552. fax # is 770-559-0763

they are located in Duluth ( Atlanta ) Georgia

ask for sally

Ihave used them before to fly from LAX to BKK on china airlines for a pretty good price. hope this helps.

good luck

mango head