GF asking money for cleaning room:)

forseo

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/27/2016 at 5:58 PM, chiang mai said:

If she stays with you full time and doesn't work, you need to support her, giving her a few thousand for being a housewife doesn't sound that far removed from what husbands in the West used to do in the mid 1900's and well beyond.

The moral being she should be working. It must be like looking after a child.

How's about this for advice, op; tell her if she doesn't find a real job pronto, she's up the road?  

On 11/27/2016 at 7:33 AM, electric said:

forseo ... sorry guy, but she sounds like a very lazy girl with no real pride in her house. "Slob" is a good word.

Stop paying her immediately. Put an advert on the apartment building Notice Board, or tell everyone in the building.

"Cleaner wanted 2hrs twice weekly. Apartment 123. Wage 300 baht per week."

I'm sure you will have plenty of ladies knocking on your door for the job. Cleaning an apartment is not a big chore for many Thai women. Some lucky girl will be grateful to earn 300 baht each week as a little casual job, and I bet she'll do a great job of it. And .... it's a big saving on the 4000 baht you're giving your girlfriend.

I'm curious, how has your girlfriend survived 3 years with no job and no personal spending money before you started giving her 4000 baht ?

agree with you but i think you got the 300 baht a bit wrong ull have to start around the 500 mark i think

1 minute ago, daveAustin said:

The moral being she should be working. It must be like looking after a child.

How's about this for advice, op; tell her if she doesn't find a real job pronto, she's up the road?  

I don't see how you got that moral from what I wrote, plenty of housewives stay at home and don't work.

On 11/27/2016 at 5:48 PM, Crossy said:

I must be lucky, or living in a parallel universe.

Over the years I've had several Asian girlfriends, Korean (3), Malaysian-Chinese (1), Thai (2, one of which is now my wife). All have been obsessed with cleaning. Even a one-night stand I had (Malay lady in KL) was up and cleaning before I surfaced on the Sunday after the Saturday night, evidently trying to impress even after being bounced around the bedroom any and every way possible (plus some) :tongue:

I'm happy now to pay for a lady to help my wife, after 12 years of wedded bliss she deserves it despite the fact that they spend most of the two days a week I pay for gassing.

That two days of someone to talk to in the house may be the more valuable than the cleaning.   

18 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

Give her 4000 bhat after she has finished cleaning the room open the door tell her to go to 7/11 and lock the door never to open it again for her .

Nothing really wrong with her wanting 4000 baht to spend or send to her family, what would worry me is that she was not willing to do the cleaning until she was paid.  Warning bells are ringing.

On 2016-11-27 at 8:30 AM, jimmyyy said:

Yeah, i am not understanding the not cleaning thing.  I don't know of a Thai girl that does not clean the house if they they don't work.  We have three kids, my wife looks the kids cleans the house, makes a garden and is as happy as she can be.  Something is wrong with this woman.

I would say something is wrong with this GUY..

hello,

you need to get rid of her she's no good

she can only clean her own enviroment for payment? not good at all

she sounds like a bar girl

many more whores in the sea

try to find a clean whore

seriously suppose you get her pregnant and she has a baby?

she'll do nothing apart from give birth to your child

then once the baby is born, you'll provide the money and change the nappys, cook clean and everything else

On 11/25/2016 at 4:37 PM, gaviny said:

I just rang up Jomtein Immigration this morning regarding this as my 90 day report is due on 5th December, I'm flying out on 7th December.She told me that I don't have to report as its falls under the grace period.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Doesn't make it correct though!  Crossing the border is completely separate from 90 day reporting.

You do not know what you are talking about Crossing the boarder is considered by Immigration as "reporting" YOU need to double check your sources my friend 

Makes me cringe when people like this spew and don't know what they are talking about

On 11/27/2016 at 6:38 AM, tonray said:

Why do men get involved with ladies with no job and even less ambition in life ? yes...I guess she is pretty and all that but really just sits around for the past 3 years ? You guys need a reality check. A relationship works better if both parties are independent. if one or the other leaves the bills can still be paid. She has no option except to have you pay the bills, sad for her and even sadder for you.

all fools..... enjoy Th. Maybe should have a trip to Ph.

On 11/27/2016 at 10:01 AM, JHolmesJr said:

i doubt she's asking money to clean the room per se…..she needs money to get on with daily personal expenses…id be uncomfortable having a gf and paying her to be a maid….why not encourage her to find a job…even if its a 7-11 cashier job?

Cashier at 7-11 ,  probably  a  degree ,  would be  required .

obviously, she does not consider herself your gf or you her bf...you are an atm...my advice would be to leave asap...what are you going to do if you need her to do something important? pay her to take you to the doctor after an accident? leave now and find someone who at least will take care of basic hygiene

2 minutes ago, hdkane said:

obviously, she does not consider herself your gf or you her bf...you are an atm...my advice would be to leave asap...what are you going to do if you need her to do something important? pay her to take you to the doctor after an accident? leave now and find someone who at least will take care of basic hygiene

Insert card in mouth. Take human ATM whenever you need cash.

stock-photo-a-photo-of-an-atm-machine-847885.jpg

1 minute ago, Saastrajaa said:

I can't believe all of you let an obvious troll wind you up like that...before replying, look at the poster's background, for christ's sake...it was his FIRST post on ThaiVisa...and you'll also notice he hasn't posted again in three pages of replies.

I don't look at posters profiles before I get involved. I can't see anywhere where people have been wound up!!. I'm sure everybody knows it's a troll but sometimes is a happy troll post.