Men's clothes shopping in Bangkok?

nemo38

I haven't bought a load of clothes for a couple of years, just bits and pieces. When I need to have a "big shop" I try to get to Kualur Lumpur and visit Parkson's Departmental store in Bukit Bintang. You can get high quality branded shirts like the US brand Arrow for about £20. Trousers about the same. This isn't a place like TKMax. It is a regular departmental store. 

Is there somewhere similar in Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand, price wise and having European sized clothes? I ask because schedule wise it is going to be a lot easier for me to get to Bangkok than to KL. 

From Paragon/Siam along the BTS route to Emporium forget the station there,  a host of department stores and malls....

Shopping to win is shopping often, (even if you dont buy anything) discounts here and there not all at he same time...

Singapore has a 2 month window mid year on sales BKK has one around august sometime i think though not as good as singapore's.

I shop regularly thought i dont often buy much and take advantage when i see something at a hard to leave price.

I looked at the exchange rate GBP to Malaysian Ringit and GBP to Thai Baht. The rate dropped more in Thailand. Prices for clothes are also cheaper in KL, according to cost of living indexes, what people say BKK vs KL, and my experience. Even before the post Brexit GBP drop I always found BKK prices high.

I could fly into Bangkok, and spend most time in Thailand, and do a quick side trip to KL. Best of all worlds. 

Archived