Help! Very rare visa mistake/problem.

Hi, I don't know if what I have is good mistake or bad problem. I went and got a Non-immigrant "O" Single Entry visa in Denver and when I was handed my passport, the woman who issued me the visa noticed that my last visa, which was a Non-immigrant "O" Multiple Entry was still good for another entry. The date of issue on it was Oct 6 2015. And must enter before Oct 7 2016. I had used that visa before. I entered the kingdom with both visas on Oct 5th last month and they put a stamp in my book, Admitted Oct 5 2016, Until Oct 4 2017. And did not put a "USED" stamp on either visa and did not ask any questions. Now, do I go to immigration here in Chiang mai and ask what's up? Or go for an extension of the single entry before that would expire in the 4th of December or just try and get away with the new year visa and wait another month before I have to leave the country and come back in? I don't want to go to Maesae and find out that they will not let me back in because someone screwed up my stamp. Thank you for your help. I hope I explained it well.