Farangs famous to Thais that most expats have never heard of

webfact

28 minutes ago, dhream said:

He asked Thai men about their periods. While hes young and will make painful life mistakes, hes way ahead of most his age. Being an internet entrepreneur beats spraypainting walls eh?

Yes sorry about that but I was told by the wife it was a woman.ive not watched the video myself as I'm not impressed with people who think they are smart by belittling others who are not so as fortunate as him and making money out of it.anyway I hope he finds a good job back in his own country as his 5 minutes of fame are over.

4 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

Good for these guys that have manage to get a foothold in Thai social media and be well liked. 

Just be sensitive to the Thai culture and Traditions cause what might work in the western world might not be that tolerated in Thai society.

Nate was a good example recently even if he meant well.

Just remember most Thai's or Asians cannot accept "loss of face" 

How could he had meant well.He was being crude at the expense of other people to make money.Pretty crass if you ask me.

I can't imagine Andrew Biggs being too pleased at being lumped in with the rest of the wannabes on this list.

Three of them I've only heard of through negative publicity... Mate Nate and Baan nok for posting badly misjudged youtube videos recently, and wasn't that Sunny dude the one they mistakenly picked up as the Erawan bomber? 

6 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

I can't imagine Andrew Biggs being too pleased at being lumped in with the rest of the wannabes on this list.

Three of them I've only heard of through negative publicity... Mate Nate and Baan nok for posting badly misjudged youtube videos recently, and wasn't that Sunny dude the one they mistakenly picked up as the Erawan bomber? 

If you live here and you don't at least know of Andrew Briggs, chances are you don't know much Thai language either. It's never a good idea to remain blissfully illiterate in the language of the country one lives in.