Thai FDA Class D Drugs - Legal to Buy OTC? (Testoviron Depot)

TransitPolice

Hi all,

Question on MIMS and drug classification laws in Thailand re: Testoviron Depot 

I am currently being treated with this for Hypogonadism (low testosterone) through TRT by a Thai Doc who monitors all my blood markers and administers it at their clinic. 

I want to travel at some stage and change my dosing schedule that my Dr. isn't entirely open to. (it's the exact same overall dose, just more frequent injections)
So I'm making sure I can do this 100% legally.

According to MIMS it's Thai FDA Class D
From MIMS website:
"D = Dangerous Drug (ยาอันตราย)
A first grade pharmacist shall be on duty at the premises selling modern drugs, at all times, while the premises are open for operation. Daily purchase and sale record required."
from: http://www.mims.com/thailand/viewer/html/poisoncls.htm

----

I've read it's legal here on the forum - but wanted to check exactly what 'Legal' means:

- Is it legal for me to purchase Testoviron Depot OTC from a pharmacy? 
- Is it legal for the Pharmacist themselves to SELL it to me? 
- Is it legal for me to purchase Testoviron Depot from an online shop based in Thailand? eg: http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/product/testoviron-250mg-am/ 
- Is it legal for me to possess a 20 week supply? (it generally comes in a 20x ampule box)

Thanks for your help. 

2 hours ago, TransitPolice said:

- Is it legal for me to purchase Testoviron Depot OTC from a pharmacy? 
- Is it legal for the Pharmacist themselves to SELL it to me? 
- Is it legal for me to purchase Testoviron Depot from an online shop based in Thailand? eg: http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/product/testoviron-250mg-am/ 
- Is it legal for me to possess a 20 week supply? (it generally comes in a 20x ampule box)

Thanks for your help. 

Yes

Yes

Most large pharmacies sell Testoviron Depot (enanthate) in 20 amp boxes & if they don't have it, can order it easily. 

Yes 

Awesome - Thanks for the quick reply @Oxx and @Strange.

Are 250mg ampules the only easy way to buy Test enanthate here?

I want to take a lower dose than what I've been prescribed - but my Dr was at a loss how to dose it without wasting half of it.

I'm not too keen on keeping an open amp or prefilled syringes around either. Throwing half away seems like the best option.

Thanks again

1 minute ago, TransitPolice said:

Awesome - Thanks for the quick reply @Oxx and @Strange.

Are 250mg ampules the only easy way to buy Test enanthate here?

I want to take a lower dose than what I've been prescribed - but my Dr was at a loss how to dose it without wasting half of it.

I'm not too keen on keeping an open amp or prefilled syringes around either. Throwing half away seems like the best option.

Thanks again

Ur wading into territory we can't talk about.

Only advice I can give is for you to go to some pharmacies and take a look & ask around. 

• 1 month later...