Visa extension questions

My renewal of my retirement visa is due at the end of April and I have some questions:

1. Can I swap from a retirement to a marriage extension?

2. The seasoning fund has to be in the bank for two months, is the two months counted at the point of application? Or when the visa runs out?

3. If the seasoning funds is not in the bank long enough will IM give me a 60 day extension? Or is it discretionary?

4. If given a 60 day extension will the new 12 month vsa extension start when the 60 day rxtension runs out?

With kind regards

Colin

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

1. Yes

2. It has to be in the bank for 2 months on the date you apply for the extension.

3. Yes But best to avoid it since it is only once per entry which.means the entry you have been extending.

4. It will start at the end of the 60 day extension.

5 minutes ago, colinchaffers said:

It be clear if I extend by 60 days I either have to stay in Th for the 12 month visa extension (to retain the original visa) or make a new visa if I leave the country?

If you get a 60 day extension you cannot get another one no matter how many one year extensions you get.

If you needed another one later due the money not being in the bank long enough or for some other reason you would not get another one and would have to go out for a new non-o visa.