New 90 day mail-in address

cnxgary

• 1 month later...

Just mailing my 90 day today. I tried checking online for any info. regarding a new mailing address due to the temporary closure of the airport office. Checking the Chiang mai immirgration site I got a pop-up mentioning the temporary closing of the Airport office with a phone number listed  to call for information(Just tried visiting the site again for the link to the pop-up but it didn't show..?? My wife has the screen shot I printed with her with the numbers listed) we called the number this morning & were told to mail the report to the same address as always, so it appears to be business as usual regarding mailing 90 day reports in CM.

The address for Immigration 90-day is the same as it has been since 2007:

ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดเชียงใหม่
71 หมู่ที่ 3 ตำบลสุเทพ อำเภอเมือง
จั.เชียงใหม่

And as this is an English forum that also allows Thai:

There is no fee or charges of any kind for 90 day address reporting other then if you are late.

Send these documents to the following address:

Notify 90 Days
Chiangmai Immigration
71 Moo 3  Sanambin Road
T. Suthep A. Muang
Chiang Mai

************ Thai version of the above address **************

Notify 90 Days
ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดเชียงใหม่
71 (ถนนสนามบิน) หมู่ที่ 3 ตำบลสุเทพ อำเภอเมือง
จังหวัดเชียงใหม่ 50200

4 hours ago, true blue said:

Posted mine over 11 days ago. No reply to date usually get it back return of post. Looks like visit to immigration.

I would recommend giving it another day. I posted mine via EMS on 11/1 and the receipt was dated received on 13/1. But I didn't get the receipt until today - 11/24. Much slower than in the past.  Don't know why it took so long for the receipt to be returned, but it did get back to me eventually.

8 hours ago, true blue said:

Posted mine over 11 days ago. No reply to date usually get it back return of post. Looks like visit to immigration.

I've posted mine for 10 years now. Quite often it takes 30 or even 35 days to get back. But lately it has been very fast. The last one being 72 hours which really surprised me. In fact it never even registered on the Thai Post website tracking, even now - no record of it. But 11 days is nothing to worry about. I would say that after 16-17 days then there could be a problem. Only once in 10 years I didn't get it back and after about 5 weeks I went to the office and they printed out another and I was on my way within 10 minutes.

Edited by elektrified

20 minutes ago, elektrified said:

I've posted mine for 10 years now. Quite often it takes 30 or even 35 days to get back. But lately it has been very fast. The last one being 72 hours which really surprised me. In fact it never even registered on the Thai Post website tracking, even now - no record of it. But 11 days is nothing to worry about. I would say that after 16-17 days then there could be a problem. Only once in 10 years I didn't get it back and after about 5 weeks I went to the office and they printed out another and I was on my way within 10 minutes.

Give it another week then will go to promada to check up.if they are picking up the post from airport immigration. Then taking it to prom.to.be sorted I can see longer delays in returns . patience is a virtue.

3 hours ago, true blue said:

Give it another week then will go to promada to check up.if they are picking up the post from airport immigration. Then taking it to prom.to.be sorted I can see longer delays in returns . patience is a virtue.

Go to Immigration; not Promenada. That is where I went. One guy does the whole thing.