Aussies Win Ashes

BAKABAS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next time we should make an Australian F side, who knows the poms might make it interesting.

How about the Gympie under 12's

:o

Lets be modest in our success, guys.

The poms had a go today and it was only cause flintoff got out that the south african ran out of batting partners.

Dont forget the Adelaide test, what a great game.

3 zip but in reality close, I was biting the nails for a while today

Superfly........where was you in our hour of need? We didn't need heroes. We didn't need big stands. We didn't need rain. We didn't need good or bad umpires. What we needed to win was Supershites famous sporting perdictions.

I think the Aussie mods banned him for the series. Bring him back mods. Let's at least win something now you have your urn back.

Superfly........where was you in our hour of need? We didn't need heroes. We didn't need big stands. We didn't need rain. We didn't need good or bad umpires. What we needed to win was Supershites famous sporting perdictions.

I think the Aussie mods banned him for the series. Bring him back mods. Let's at least win something now you have your urn back.

We win it back and you pommy bustads are gonna take it home anyway

• 2 weeks later...
Next time we should make an Australian F side, who knows the poms might make it interesting.

How about the Gympie under 12's

:o

How about a blind side and take the bell out of the ball, then they might be a chance.........................lets face it the soap dodgers couldn't beat eggs............