Thai police arrest Pakistani man suspected of starting factory fire that killed 259 people

rooster59

Thai police arrest Pakistani man suspected of starting factory fire that killed 259 people

pakistani.PNG

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- Police in Bangkok have arrested a Pakistani man suspected of deliberately starting a fire at a factory in Karachi, which resulted in the death of 259 people.

Abdul Rahmen, 46 was arrested at the Royal Garden Home Hotel in the Nana area of Bangkok on Friday, Thai police confirmed.

Police said that Thai Interpol located Rahmen following the release of an international arrest warrant by officials in Pakistan.

Rahmen is believed to have been part of a gang that was extorting money from factory owners in Karachi.

When one owner refused to pay the gang, Rahmen burnt down the factory resulting in the death of 259 people, while 50 others were injured.

Initially police believed the fire, which took place in September 2012, was an industrial accident.

However, earlier this year police then named Rahmen as the suspect who started the fire.

Following his arrest, Rahmen was taken to Lumpini police station.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-03

1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

They're having good success catching criminals for other countries, not so good on their own.

You have to remember the other countries are doing all the leg work and passing the information to the Thai police. For the criminals in Thailand it comes down to the Thai police and whilst they do get a few wanted persons the majority are never found as the ground work to locate them is never performed

259 innocent people, how you dream up a proper way to, they should kill him the same way Muslims kill Dog's, from what I read they inject them with an agent which causes a long and painful way of dying !!

Then wrap him in Pig Skins to cremate him !!

25 minutes ago, gchurch259 said:

259 innocent people, how you dream up a proper way to, they should kill him the same way Muslims kill Dog's, from what I read they inject them with an agent which causes a long and painful way of dying !!

I doubt they cared much about the people burned, it is the business and sweat shop they cared about. I haven't heard but I would like to know the ages of the victims.

4 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

You have to remember the other countries are doing all the leg work and passing the information to the Thai police. For the criminals in Thailand it comes down to the Thai police and whilst they do get a few wanted persons the majority are never found as the ground work to locate them is never performed

Your source of information please? Or are you basing your comment on troll statistics?

3 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

A highly dangerous and vicious individual. He can kiss his a*s goodbye as from now on his life will go to hell.

His life should be taken slowly from him. I am all for Muslim punishment in this case stone the bugger to death. Let it be at the hands of his victims families. 

1 hour ago, gandalf12 said:

Are you saying the BIB ground game is lacking. They don't throw many passes either but pass the buck. 

1 hour ago, gchurch259 said:

a fitting post, if i'm reading you moniker right

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

What has the UAE got to do with it? Google Karachi and you'll find it's in Pakistan. And he's a Pakistani. So where did the UAE come into this?

Didn't read all the posts?

The OP was referring to thaksin 

29 minutes ago, SunSeek01 said:

Raised from a very early age to hate and kill in Paki. In the schools, it's documented. First time in BKK 10 years ago I walked through the "Arab Quarter" at 3rd Nana and Suk and I knew right away what was going on. Then I stopped at an Internet Cafe (still had them as no smart phones yet) and watched terrorists wiring money back an forth. The lady who worked there (who I still know, she's married in AU) had no idea. this was in 2005. That's the way it is, money is the root of it because they live hand to mouth. Look at the labels on your clothes and towels and you will see Paki on the lowest priced stuff, sign of poverty. 

Umm, I'm not the most PC in the world and you are a 'senior' member but the term 'Paki' is very derogatory and only used nowadays by racists and and dickheads. You obviously mistyped it.

"Watched terrorists wire money..." Are you having a laugh? Presuming you had a smartphone, did you think of using it? That money you watched could have paid for thousands to be bombed. Maybe report them? And you knew the woman? Just checked, no it's not April 1st.

BTW, Thailand is renowned for counterfeit goods made in cheap factories up north - allegedly.  

1 hour ago, SunSeek01 said:

Raised from a very early age to hate and kill in Paki. In the schools, it's documented. First time in BKK 10 years ago I walked through the "Arab Quarter" at 3rd Nana and Suk and I knew right away what was going on. Then I stopped at an Internet Cafe (still had them as no smart phones yet) and watched terrorists wiring money back an forth. The lady who worked there (who I still know, she's married in AU) had no idea. this was in 2005. That's the way it is, money is the root of it because they live hand to mouth. Look at the labels on your clothes and towels and you will see Paki on the lowest priced stuff, sign of poverty. 

Those people you see doing business in Bangkok who stay in the Arab quarter are mostly in the garments industry, you would do better to talk to people than make these childlike assumptions based on nothing more than their color and your paranoia.