Ramathibodi Hospital pioneers robot-assisted neurosurgery

rooster59

4 hours ago, George Graham said:

I was just being sarcastic. Lowest form of humour and also lame excuse.

Interesting that you seem to have a pre-occupation with Americans.

Obviously he's never heard of "When in a hole, stop digging"

Don't even know why he assumes I'm American. Probably just his lack of education leaves him thinking Yorkshire is in the US

6 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

Obviously he's never heard of "When in a hole, stop digging"

Don't even know why he assumes I'm American. Probably just his lack of education leaves him thinking Yorkshire is in the US

Now come on lads give credit where credit is due and as far as nationalities goes its not out of order in this thread and racism cant be leveled in any direction

After all the team leader was Louis Pasteur FRENCH, his right hand man was Alexander Fleming born north of the border, with a bit of input from Christiaan Barnard a citizen of SA

All the same I think this is one waiting list I will be giving a wide birth to if its all the same to you

neuroArm robot performs brain surgery: A world first

UCalgaryMedicine 27,150 views
photo.jpg

SUBSCRIBE

Uploaded on Jul 15, 2008A surgical team at the Foothills Medical Centre has successfully performed groundbreaking neurosurgery with a robot developed by a team at the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine.

Paige Nickason, 21, is recovering after having a tumour removed from her brain with the assistance of neuroArm, a surgical robotic system developed by a team led by Dr. Garnette Sutherland, a Calgary Health Region neurosurgeon and professor of neurosurgery in the University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine.