Marriage On Voa

hi im just wondering if you need a specific visa too get married or is it ok with a visa on arrival?also once married is it difficult to get a work permit?Can a work permit be acquired quickly for any type of job?My thai gf does not earn more than 40000baht per month so i would need to get a job quickly so to have the 3 months worth of proof of income.

Thanks for any information

hi im just wondering if you need a specific visa too get married or is it ok with a visa on arrival?

Tourist visa exemption stamp or any visa is fine.

also once married is it difficult to get a work permit?

Need a company or a natural person who qualifies to hire you

Can a work permit be acquired quickly for any type of job?

If you get hired and its not a teacher job, yes it can be acquired in 10 days in BKk.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Don't sweat a thing Smily. Boy, let me tell you, i was on a LONG over-stay when i got hitched. They told me down at the marriage office that i needed to take care of that i told them with a Sawasdeekrap and long thoughtful Wai :D that my aim was to do just that. And just that is what i done. Eventually :o . In regards to getting a job, you just do what the kind folks down at Sunbelt Asia tell you. They know the drill and they'll set you right. Good luck to you Smily. And congrats!

Well !! I got married on a TOURIST VISA while in Thailand 12 years ago. I have got Tabean Baan,Tabean Somlot & all relavent papers in order without any problems at all. So, I think that it is not so difficult to take all relavent papers from the proper authorities in Thailand if you are getting genuinely married.