Everest Annual Insurance Premium

JAS21

So it's a 3.2L T+

I'm wondering what anyone else is paying for their Everest insurance renewal. Mine is due Mid January. I took delivery at the end of Nov. 2015 ... just don't ask about those six weeks, but I ended up winning free insurance for that period.

Last year I'm pretty certain I paid close on 30Kthb, dealer arranged, but shortly after the insurance started I changed to two named drivers only  and got a refund of over 5Kthb.

I won't pay anything in a blame or no blame claim. If a third person drives and has an accident Blame or Not I have to pay 6000thb for my vehicle and 2000thb for the other vehicle. Seems a good deal actually as I get quite a reduction and I certainly don't intend any third party driving ... bad enough having my wife driving ............

Last years value was 1.3Mthb (1.599Mthb cost new) but this year down to 1.16Mthb. This years premium is 21923thb (total includes government insurance fee) ...arranged at Motor Expo
..... Fortuner and Pajero would be about the same risk I guess. Apparently I have a 20% No Claim Discount.

Just wondered if that is a ball Park figure ...Insurance is with Bangkok Insurance  PLC ... pretty standard terms I think 2Mthb per  person (Max 10Mthb)  other car covered to 2.5Mthb, 250,000 bail bond etc ... I do wonder what will happen if something expensive gets written off though (anyone experienced this?)................ thanks

Edited by JAS21

5 minutes ago, transam said:

AA Insurance brokers in Pats is an English speaking brokers, you can get a quote in English on line or speak the the farang owner...I would try that first...

I also use AA Insurance. Good broker to work with.