West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

No I want to hear your side as you think you know so much.

It's not "my side", you breached Premier League regs. and for reasons that probably involved being a fashionable London club got off very lightly.

And you agreed to pay 25 million because if you hadn't and they took it to court, it probably would have ended up very badly for you.

Instead of hating Sheffield United, who you effectively screwed, be grateful the FA and PL let you off.

• Like 1

you cheated and got off lightly imo should have been relegated. pleading guilty <deleted> u were caught bang to rights !!!!

and having new ownership helped get u off! wat the f has that got to do with anything ,u were guilty and should have had the benifits.deducted that cheating got you ie the points news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/6594613.stm

Edited by rijit

No I want to hear your side as you think you know so much.

It's not "my side", you breached Premier League regs. and for reasons that probably involved being a fashionable London club got off very lightly.

And you agreed to pay 25 million because if you hadn't and they took it to court, it probably would have ended up very badly for you.

Instead of hating Sheffield United, who you effectively screwed, be grateful the FA and PL let you off.

have to say quite nicely put.

Tony Pulis for West Ham job by november

He probably could step in a nd do a decent maybe better job at a few current prem clubs, also maybe a well wedged championship club like Cardiff, the owners already, more or less, put the manager on a warning, might fit

He probably could step in a nd do a decent maybe better job at a few current prem clubs, also maybe a well wedged championship club like Cardiff, the owners already, more or less, put the manager on a warning, might fit

Would love to see Tony Pulis at the Boleyn, look what he did for Palace last year, transformed them. He is a great man manager who talks to his players, unfortunately cannot say the same of Fat Sam.

Would love to see Tony Pulis at the Boleyn, look what he did for Palace last year, transformed them. He is a great man manager who talks to his players, unfortunately cannot say the same of Fat Sam.

Pulis also wears the club shop and would be great for kit sales and the like

What a dreadful club. I hope you get relegated. biggrin.png

Joking aside football needs to get Pulis into WetSpam as quickly as possible. The thought of QEOP being wasted on the Championship doesn't bear thinking about. Sepp would have already 'arranged' a heart attack if he was bossing the Prem.

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

to go as I write

http://www.olympicstadium.whufc.com/about-us/stadium-design/

Leicester v Everton is a tempter for the neutral among the 3pm kick-offs but I think your game is the natural pick. How long does it take for Poch to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. How long does it take for fatSam to boch another season? Fascinating

Half a case of Beer Lao Dark still left to accompany a long night of longed-for action. Pity my body can't handle more than a few at a time these dayssmile.png

Edited by SantiSuk

I love it that we are now hated so much by other fans, love it.

I remember the days when we were everyone 'second favourite team' Yuk.

Bring on the hate!

IRONS!

HaHaHa.......hardly. You're irrelevant tbh!!!!laugh.png

Arsenal's our derby. The chavs reckon were their derby and we are your annual cup final.

MUGSbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine

I love it that we are now hated so much by other fans, love it.

I remember the days when we were everyone 'second favourite team' Yuk.

Bring on the hate!

IRONS!

HaHaHa.......hardly. You're irrelevant tbh!!!!laugh.png

Arsenal's our derby. The chavs reckon were their derby and we are your annual cup final.

MUGSbiggrin.png

Yes, I know you wasn't bothered to lose 3 times to West Ham last season, but out of interest how did it feel to be beaten by Arsenal 3 times as well?

How mant points do you think you will finish behind Arsenal this season? Just a ball park will do.

• Like 2

Thanks for those

Any indoor venues with air con - I sweat a lot when I watch WHU!

Reasonably cool if you get inside Witherspoons and next to a fan, but depends which telly is showing what. There are a couple of bars in LK Metro with aircon which will show EPL matches - worth scouring in advance up soi Diana from 2nd Road, turn left into LK Metro and then right again on soi Bukao towards Witherpsoons. Bars normally put boards out.

Patts is the sewer of Asia so, as you can tell, I never ever go there myself tongue.png

So the English cheap beer pub chain has opened up in competition with Witherspoons Mr Bo?

Don't mention the crappy English pub chain in the same breath Santo....Pattaya's is a different league.

Let me guess - you're a lager drinker! Always knew you Scots had no tastelaugh.png

Edited by SantiSuk

So the English cheap beer pub chain has opened up in competition with Witherspoons Mr Bo?

Don't mention the crappy English pub chain in the same breath Santo....Pattaya's is a different league.

Let me guess - you're a lager drinker! Always knew you Scots had no tastelaugh.png

Proper ale if its available....decent place up Leyton High Road....just to keep on topic!

Morning chaps! smile.png

Bit early for that carmine. You were a half decent penalty away from losing that game.

biggrin.png

Jesus, West Ham are awful to watch aren't they.

and according to sam allardyce it is never, ever sam allardyce's fault that they are.

carlton cole. i mean seriously.