West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Its OK rix I understand the need to maintain a good relationship with your feeder club. :D

We just sell you our dross of course. :D

:)

I am pretty sure he's talking to you Rix & not me there actually, no names mentioned... :D

Berbatov.

Its OK rix I understand the need to maintain a good relationship with your feeder club. :D

We just sell you our dross of course. :D

:)

I am pretty sure he's talking to you Rix & not me there actually, no names mentioned... :D

Berbatov.

Yep mate, twas fully aware who was the but of the joke... if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? (ok, don't answer that) :D

Sullivan...Zola might resign??? or be forced to he means i think!

Fingers crossed..

Well out of his depth, & i think he knows it..

Edit : Have a look at the Y*ds comment ( Matthew Jones ) underneath the article..I told you they're all the same, that comment could have been straight from Mahseer's or that Cockney Git or the Fella from Devon whatever his name is, riijt... :)

Edited by MSingh

Fingers crossed..

Edit : Have a look at the Y*ds comment ( Matthew Jones ) underneath the article..I told you they're all the same, that comment could have been straight from Mahseer's or that Cockney Git or the Fella from Devon whatever his name is, riijt... :D

This one :D

<H3 id=yvcomment8>Matthew Jones (Tottenham Hotspur) says...</H3>I would say good for Zola if he does. He is a class man and deserves to be treated a lot better than what he has been. The Media 'attention seeking' new owners have basically made Zola's job impossible. For years West Ham have tried to be a big club that have lived beyond their means and now it's all coming home to roost. I see nothing but problems for West Ham and Zola is too far intelligent to want to be a part of it.As a Spurs fan living in the East End corridor, I have often wondered about the knowledge of West Ham fans, Firstly they wanted Pardew out and regretted it, then they wanted Curbishly out and then regretted it, and now want Zola out. West Ham fans should realise that they are not a big enough club to attract a big name and they should back Zola.

Nohing to do with if he is a good manager or not then? :)

Fingers crossed..

Edit : Have a look at the Y*ds comment ( Matthew Jones ) underneath the article..I told you they're all the same, that comment could have been straight from Mahseer's or that Cockney Git or the Fella from Devon whatever his name is, riijt... :D

<H3 id=yvcomment8>Matthew Jones (Tottenham Hotspur) says...</H3>I would say good for Zola if he does. He is a class man and deserves to be treated a lot better than what he has been. The Media 'attention seeking' new owners have basically made Zola's job impossible. For years West Ham have tried to be a big club that have lived beyond their means and now it's all coming home to roost. I see nothing but problems for West Ham and Zola is too far intelligent to want to be a part of it.As a Spurs fan living in the East End corridor, I have often wondered about the knowledge of West Ham fans, Firstly they wanted Pardew out and regretted it, then they wanted Curbishly out and then regretted it, and now want Zola out. West Ham fans should realise that they are not a big enough club to attract a big name and they should back Zola.

It's that dreadful arrogance & how they come accross time & time again that gets the Pins & Needles in my head going... :D

Fingers crossed..

It's that dreadful arrogance & how they come accross time & time again that gets the Pins & Needles in my head going... :D

its all quite funny singher , you can really only just stand back, shake your head and laugh really,

not that i give ashite, but all that above arrogant pony comes from a nutter that supports a club thats won 1 league cup in the last 20years ,

if thats incorrect, its cause i dont follow ther insignifacant , small time reality , delusion ? borderin insanity

and head in the sand perverse arrogance :D

Chaps, i think it's rather unfair of you to take that idiots comments to be indicative of the rest of us. :)

It made me cringe too....

Carmine..

Collectively, i've seen MORE than enough of those kind of comments over the years to make the decision that the majority of T*ttenham Supporters are like that, just look at any T*ttenham Fans Forum really for proof of that..

You might not be Mate, but you're in the minioty, Alfredo too... :D

HAMMERS' Academy director Tony Carr is praying that the Premier League title is decided this weekend.

Carr stages his testimonial at Upton Park next Wednesday night and with Chelsea and Manchester United both fielding some of his young charges, he wants them there and happy to play.

"The big sweat is with Sir Alex Ferguson and Carlo Ancelotti relenting and letting their boys play, even if it is only for 10 minutes," he said.

"I'm praying that one of them wins it before my game."

A host of top players will be at next Wednesday's match which will see a West Ham XI take on the celebrated Tony Carr All-Stars.

The night will be a celebration of the extraordinary number of players that have come through Carr's Academy and gone on to successful football careers.

"My dream was to get all the ex-Academy boys together again because there is such an array of talent," he said.

"Obviously it is easy to quote the Rio Ferdinands, the Joe Coles and the Frank Lampards, but we have around 40 more of the boys coming as well.

"Terrell Forbes, Matt Holland, Stuart Slater, Danny Williamson, Stephen Purches, Andy Edwards, Elliott Ward, Hogan Ephraim, Gary Alexander are all coming.

"It may be the only chance Anton Ferdinand gets to play alongside his brother. Kieran Richardson and Liam Ridge-well will be there to play.

"Even if the top players can't play for long, they are all going to come along and I will get them in the kit because I want them for the team photo.

"It will be a fantastic memento for me to have all those players all together in one squad."

Those not playing will be paraded to the crowd at half time, while Carr has also threatened to unleash some of his current youth team boys towards the end, when the stars may well be tiring.

"I just hope the fans who come along and support it, see it for what it is," said Carr.

"It is not just to see Frank Lampard and John Terry play, it is a celebration of all those players that have come through the ranks as well as my 37 years at the club."

Legend Paolo Di Canio and current boss Gianfranco Zola are also expected to play some part.

It should be an emotional and nostalgic night both for Carr and for the West Ham fans.

To buy tickets, call the box office on 0871 2222700, or pay on the night.

http://www.newhamrecorder.co.uk/content ... 3A20%3A677

Bit of a nothing Game tonight but i'd go for some different personnel..

I'd gve Stanislas 90 mins, Daprela too, have to give Diamanti some minutes as he's barely featured in the past 4 or so Games, i'd be inclined to play Franco too personally..

I'd gve Stanislas 90 mins, Daprela too, have to give Diamanti some minutes as he's barely featured in the past 4 or so Games, i'd be inclined to play Franco too personally..

Singher, you discussing tactics on here is a bit like talking to yourself really as there's no one listening, well apart from Imola who you can right the world with in the bar before the game anyway :) .

Singher, you discussing tactics on here is a bit like talking to yourself really as there's no one listening, well apart from Imola who you can right the world with in the bar before the game anyway :) .

You'd be surprised Allfredo, i sell my thoughts on this Thread to Millions worldwide & i give them secure passwords to view it all at a cost too..

No actually you're right, i'm offski's to find Imola so we can get lagging together on Shandy... :D

&lt;deleted&gt; awful, again..

Awful, embaressing, a &lt;deleted&gt; shmables Defensively & tactically again against Fulham's Reserves..

ZOLA OUT !!

Yes you truly are pony mate.....and the chairmen seem to be sticking by Zola. What a shame. :)

Awful, embaressing, a &lt;deleted&gt; shmables Defensively & tactically again against Fulham's Reserves..

ZOLA OUT !!

Yes you truly are pony mate.....and the chairmen seem to be sticking by Zola. What a shame. :)

I'd be amazed if they do stick by him & i'd be amazed if he is still in charge, one way or the other, come opening day of teh Season..

An awful Season with an awful Manager that made Glenn Roeder look a tactical Genius..

Still, one more loss won't do no harm would it ?? :D

ZOLA OUT !!

I'd be amazed if they do stick by him & i'd be amazed if he is still in charge, one way or the other, come opening day of teh Season..

An awful Season with an awful Manager that made Glenn Roeder look a tactical Genius..

If we beat City on Wednesday I'm going to enjoy watching your humiliation at the weekend as they take out their frustrations on your team. :D

ZOLA OUT !!

I doubt it'll do us any harm either :D

ZOLA OUT !!

If we beat City on Wednesday I'm going to enjoy watching your humiliation at the weekend as they take out their frustrations on your team. :D

Yeah, & if my Aunt was my Uncle.......................... :D

Yeah, & if my Aunt was my Uncle.......................... :D

:D

not so sure it will be his swansong, smokie, , on the other hand i hope it is for the majority of the

fat lazy uselesss c^*&*&s we have had as' "players'"

main thing is we didnt go down, that would have ruined westham financially, were still there , so things can get better.

talking bout swansongs, could be twitchys, as he is on trial shortly, and could be doing a stretch

not so sure it will be his swansong, smokie, , on the other hand i hope it is for the majority of the

main thing is we didnt go down, that would have ruined westham financially, were still there , so things can get better.

talking bout swansongs, could be twitchys, as he is on trial shortly, and could be doing a stretch

It sounds like you want Zola to have another season imola in stark contrast to singhy who clearly wants to boot him out asap.

Lets hope your chairmen are taking a similarly divisive stance on the matter. :D

Any news yet on funds for next season or is it all still disappearing down an Icelandic volcano?

Innocent until proven guilty imola remember that....maybe he should have moved the court to Scotland....a Not Proven verdict would have been spot on. :)

It sounds like you want Zola to have another season imola in stark contrast to singhy who clearly wants to boot him out asap.

Lets hope your chairmen are taking a similarly divisive stance on the matter. :D

Any news yet on funds for next season or is it all still disappearing down an Icelandic volcano?

Innocent until proven guilty imola remember that....maybe he should have moved the court to Scotland....a Not Proven verdict would have been spot on. :)

i want him to clearly wake up tactically, if he is staying, whether that be him or anybody, im against changing managers to quickly, financially its wrong, but hes had 18 month, id give him 1 more season max , maybe have to boot him at xmas, up to him.

not proven , verdict?? twitchy,? what you mean is , guilty as sin ,but pays for a top class brief, therefore the charge is not proven, and NOT innocent,

nice result today by the way smokie, reality check could be handy if you actually want to play in the cl, and not just a qualifying round coupla games, funny old game :D

i want him to clearly wake up tactically, if he is staying, whether that be him or anybody, im against changing managers to quickly, financially its wrong, but hes had 18 month, id give him 1 more season max , maybe have to boot him at xmas, up to him.

not proven , verdict?? twitchy,? what you mean is , guilty as sin ,but pays for a top class brief, therefore the charge is not proven, and NOT innocent,

nice result today by the way smokie, reality check could be handy if you actually want to play in the cl, and not just a qualifying round coupla games, funny old game :D

As things stand Redknapp will get a not guilty verdict maybe not proven is more accurate in this case. :D

Great result for your side today were there many of their U16 team playing I wonder? :D

Can only guess our side saw the Arse score at half time and started to think about their holidays and maybe an early return for the qualifiers.

Decent gesture to Tevez btw well deserved. :)