West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

:D

Is this all you've got for me Chaps, is it, honestly ?? :D

Mushrooms..

Go & answer my questions Llloyd aye..;)

No theres more to come later mate its just that i'm quite tied up this afternoon. :D

BTW, an explanation of how good Tottenham are is that we are a big four side that can beat anyone, home or away, on our day. We are an exiting side to watch, doing well in the CL and will probably finish in the top four again this season. :D

& yep, you're a such big 4 Club because you got into the position of 4th with 2 Games to go last Season after never finishing 4th in the History of the Premiership & this Season you must have been in that 4th place or better for all of a week, if that...:D

Singher, you seem to be under the mis-apprehension that league positions for a season are determined after 15 games or 35 games, let me tell you that there are 38 games in a season and after the season has ended are the final placings recorded :(:D.

Is this all you've got for me Chaps, is it, honestly ?? :D

Mushrooms..

Go & answer my questions Llloyd aye..;)

No theres more to come later mate its just that i'm quite tied up this afternoon. :D

BTW, an explanation of how good Tottenham are is that we are a big four side that can beat anyone, home or away, on our day. We are an exiting side to watch, doing well in the CL and will probably finish in the top four again this season. :D

& yep, you're a such big 4 Club because you got into the position of 4th with 2 Games to go last Season after never finishing 4th in the History of the Premiership & this Season you must have been in that 4th place or better for all of a week, if that...:D

Singher, you seem to be under the mis-apprehension that league positions for a season are determined after 15 games or 35 games, let me tell you that there are 38 games in a season and after the season has ended are the final placings recorded :(:D.

Don't forget though Alfie the bottom placed club usually have their fate decided by mid March. ;):D

Don't forget though Alfie the bottom placed club usually have their fate decided by mid March. ;):D

Or in the scammers case mid September :o. Edited by alfieconn

Another step closer to the drop......Gallows humour amongst your supporters is all well and good for a team of such low expectations but that won't surely be the attitude of the board.

What's happening behind the scenes lads? Players coming in Jan?

The co-chairman already intimated he'd buy his way out of trouble if necessary.....more hot air from a scammer?

I didnt expect much more than what we got today at Sunderland,its a difficult place to go as this seasons results there show,i must confess to becoming increasingly concerned by our league position,we need results badly,but all that said being a west ham has never been easy,we have seen tough times before and can pull rabbits from hats when required,lets see where we are after the festive season.

With regards to buying new players in the Jan transfer window,sure sounds like a good idea to me,just depends how much we have in the pot.

Edited by stoneyboy

Why have Newcastle sacked their manager? Aren't they 11th wile you're 20th? Surely that means they're beter than you....so why haven't you sacked your manager as well?

crikey, just had look back at posting on here , seeems like its getting a bit clogged up with,

spuds rants, best i get back on , give my oldchum a bit support,

isee pascal chimbonda is up for sale, are you lot buying him?? you usually do :D

Why have Newcastle sacked their manager? Aren't they 11th wile you're 20th? Surely that means they're beter than you....so why haven't you sacked your manager as well?

crikey, just had look back at posting on here , seeems like its getting a bit clogged up with,

isee pascal chimbonda is up for sale, are you lot buying him?? you usually do :D

Its admirable to have such an organic policy at Upton Park these days. The smart move would be to sack Avram Grant and bring in Martin Jol who would be a good bet to keep you in the Premiership..

Instead sticking to your 'plan' :ermm: will mean relegation and unemployment for your carthorse come May. Meanwhile Jol will manage Andy Carroll and push them further up the league.

Chris Coleman's proven record in the Championship might look appealing to you next summer though.

Oh aye imola but only if he finds some better manure.....then your club will have an even better foundation.....tell me it aint so!

Watch us top our CL group tonight mate.....aye GREEN is the way forward for you lot now....:lol:

Its admirable to have such an organic policy at Upton Park these days. The smart move would be to sack Avram Grant and bring in Martin Jol who would be a good bet to keep you in the Premiership..

Instead sticking to your 'plan' :ermm: will mean relegation and unemployment for your carthorse come May. Meanwhile Jol will manage Andy Carroll and push them further up the league.

Chris Coleman's proven record in the Championship might look appealing to you next summer though.

Oh aye imola but only if he finds some better manure.....then your club will have an even better foundation.....tell me it aint so!

Watch us top our CL group tonight mate.....aye GREEN is the way forward for you lot now....:lol:

top of your cl group smokes,?? the air must be really thin up yheir mate , going by that last load of delirious <deleted> , :)

Its manure...please...:rolleyes:

When are you getting rid of that prick though? Surely you can all see he aint got a scooby.....I wouldn't trust the bloke to get a tea order right never mind make the astute transfers you lot need.

I've been invited to join the prawn sandwich munchers at their Upton Park box sometime soon and I'd hate to think I'd be wasting my time watching his version of tactical nous.....

Talking of which we've not discussed the other wee bit ay business from the Athens ay the north yet....:whistling:

EDIT: Solly got a cold...<sniff>

Edited by smokie36

When are you getting rid of that prick though? Surely you can all see he aint got a scooby.....I wouldn't trust the bloke to get a tea order right never mind make the astute transfers you lot need.

I've been invited to join the prawn sandwich munchers at their Upton Park box sometime soon and I'd hate to think I'd be wasting my time watching his version of tactical nous.....

Talking of which we've not discussed the other wee bit ay business from the Athens ay the north yet....:whistling:

yep inspiritional, is what he is not, and id say 4-6 weeks at most , dont rule out jol at west ham

prawn sannies, no, its pie,mash , and liquor, saying that going by your previous invites, you wont go anyway

athens ay the north?????? errm ,im lost there smokes

solly got a cold??? is that your real name :)

prawn sannies, no, its pie,mash , and liquor, saying that going by your previous invites, you wont go anyway

athens ay the north?????? errm ,im lost there smokes

I answered the SOS call already...although I thought it came from the Wigan supporters club....never mind some free nosh and booze at the expense of your transfer budget won't go amiss....hopefully you'll end up a fiver short of a bid for Krancjar in January as a result. ;)

Its not gone unnoticed though how badly shaken up singhy was when he staggered across the ring and tagged you....:o

Not been seen since either....is he still going strong 'All day long'.......?

Come on now singhy....I know your mates have all left so tell us anyway....what's your opinion on tomorrow's match?

Live on Sky as well......remember the last one?? :D

What's SKY ?? :D

I'd like to think we'll get a Point in a Score Draw but for some for some reason i'm thinking they will beat us 1-0.

Why would you think that Singhy ? sunderland lost to wolves last week ! does make Wolves a better team than Sunderland ? if not why not ? perhaps Bruce played a weakened team ! if he did, why did he ? if he didn't , why didn't he ? are you saying sunderland are a better team than you ? What about if Carlton plays with 1 leg, do you think that will make a difference, if so, why would it make a difference ? What about if it's snowing ? then surely that must help the scammers as you use to have an Icelandic geezer in charge and it snows a lot in Iceland, if not, why not ?

Now you know how we feel when you go rambling on on our thread, taking up our precious time :o:D

And if your going to make a prediction then a 14 page report is required :lol: .

No, i don't see the rambling at all..

All i see is me hitting the nail bang on the head, as usual...:)

Smokie, whay are you asking us questions again & again & again about when are we going to Sack our Manager etc ??

WE don't know because WE dont' make the decisions or have any say in them when THEY do, WE just support our Club..

Imola,, Friend, glad your back..

Seen this, it's Harry & Lloyd & i'm gonna add Right Said Fred to it soon in a T*ttingham Vest ..:lol:

post-55211-0-91355200-1291778967_thumb.j

After watching the scammers on sunday i was surprised to see how crap Carlton Cole was 13.gif his bad first touch you can probaly put down to lack of confidence but i'm not sure what you can put his being as slow as an old carthorse down too 39.gif..

I think that would show a lack of Football knowledge of anything outside of the Hotspurts more than anything else..:D

Cole is a starnge one though, he's th ebiggest " confidence Player " i've perosnally ever seen..

I've said it before & will say it again for Alf, his first touch used to be ( & now seems to be again ) so bad that his second touch was invariably a slide tackle..

He had a period under Zola though that he was unplayable, it blew me away as i thought overall he was pony, then he got injured & came back looking argubly even better, in a poor Team too that just scraped Relegation, it was around that time that he scored that ggreat Goal against you's, then gave the Ball to Defoe to equalise, that summed him up for me..

But he's poor at the moment, service ain't great either though overall & Piquionne is 10 times the Player he is currently..

Problem is, i think Grant has someone whispering in his ear about Cole & playing him because he's seen as an Asset, he was bound for Liverpool in August up until the last minute for good $$ & there's no way anyway is gonna even look at him when he's stuck on teh Bench & if they do, we wouldn't get anywhere near the 8 - 12m like i believe G&S think he's worth..

"a period on Zola he was unplayable" - when was that Singer, during the last 5 mins of the match, you were down 4-0 and he was in the shower? ;)

Is that the famous Manchester/North American humour there again that i can spot Jimbo ??

"a period on Zola he was unplayable" - when was that Singer, during the last 5 mins of the match, you were down 4-0 and he was in the shower? ;)

Is that the famous Manchester/North American humour there again that i can spot Jimbo ??

why did it go over your lil head?

why did it go over your lil head?

Is that it again ??

Carlton Cole falls into the same category as Jenas in my view.....decent enough on his day.....overvalued.....won't find a buyer.

More realistic would be £5m for Jenas....£7m for Cole. An honest opinion. ;)

Carleton Cole is a pea brained useless &lt;deleted&gt; and JJ is a "sometimes quite good player" that atleast gets stuck in a bit more theses days :ermm: ...................if you know what i mean. ;)

Edited by carmine

Carlton Cole falls into the same category as Jenas in my view.....decent enough on his day.....overvalued.....won't find a buyer.

Carleton Cole is a pea brained useless &lt;deleted&gt; and JJ is a "sometimes quite good player" that atleast gets stuck in a bit more theses days :ermm: ...................if you know what i mean. ;)

Racist..

Racist..

You're sounding more like David Brent everyday singher...:D

I would just like to say that theres the two "big four" games on Saturday and we would appreciate less of the "roll over" and a bit more of "taking a point" off City, if you would.

Thanks. :)

Edited by carmine

I would just like to say that theres the two "big four" games on Saturday and we would appreciate less of the "roll over" and a bit more of "taking a point" off City, if you would.

Grunt would love to take a point on Saturday just......they aint good enough for that.

Nah you'd be better off visiting the City thread and asking them to play their reserve side.....yet still that might not work either......!

Racist..

You're sounding more like David Brent everyday singher...:D

Music to my ears...

Grunt would love to take a point on Saturday just......they aint good enough for that.

Nah you'd be better off visiting the City thread and asking them to play their reserve side.....yet still that might not work either......!

You're right, we're good enough to take 3 Points of the regulary 5th placed Team in the League, but the 4th may be a little difficult, i agree..

You're right, we're good enough to take 3 Points of the regulary 5th placed Team in the League, but the 4th may be a little difficult, i agree..

Its getting to the stage I'm not crossing off the days to Xmas...nah I'm looking forward to March.....we all are when your rabble make their way to the Lane for a spring clean....!

:o :o :D