West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

how ironic , smokes,:D , too much mulled wine?

Haha we thought you'd all scarpered.....aye its Xmas piss up day for sure......sadly not on Samui this year tho....!

Where's young singhy?......getting ready for a first team appearance on Sunday is he??:o

Will Baron Greenback still be the Wet Spam coach by the new year? I doubt it. Would'nt be surprised to see Chris Hughton take over.

OK,ok i'm bored and i've been trying to start something all day, firstly on the Rafa thread but no ones biting and now on this morgue of a thread. Whats going on....has everyone closed down for xmas?

bout as much chance of him staying , as you lot getting benzema :) merry delirious xmas

More chance than Adebayor ending up in East London.....a merry xmas to all the scammers.....not a bad xmas programme for you......hell you might even scrape a point against Wolves! :)

aint easy at the bottom, surely you remember??

just ashame we cant play you every week.

that was the easiest 3 points .

enjoy your carp :D

Only a week until we revamp our attack with a huge signing imola and March at the Lane aint too far away......I'm looking forward to 2011 with high hopes....

How about you? :D

Only a week until we revamp our attack with a huge signing imola and March at the Lane aint too far away......I'm looking forward to 2011 with high hopes....

bout the only huge signing you wil get will be benni mcarthy,

2011 ,illtake it as it comes smokes

semis carling,, new manager, survival, and most of all shaftin you lot at <deleted> fart lane

bout the only huge signing you wil get will be benni mcarthy,

2011 ,illtake it as it comes smokes

semis carling,, new manager, survival, and most of all shaftin you lot at <deleted> fart lane

Any decent bloke would have quit by now don't you reckon.....'I've taken this as far as I can.....its time to go' etc.....I guess there's little of that left in football any more.....

oh the irony smokes , sounds more in place w ith statement to the ob,by saggychops , concerning financial :irregularities"

Not banged up yet though is he?

Or is Avram vehemently denying his side are shit to watch and bottom of the league table? :unsure:

oh the irony smokes , sounds more in place w ith statement to the ob,by saggychops , concerning financial :irregularities"

Not banged up yet though is he?

Or is Avram vehemently denying his side are shit to watch and bottom of the league table? :unsure:

thats right smokes , not yet :)

So a wee Xmas competition for you all.....

When will the scammers get relegated?.......I'll offer a yet to be decided prize to the closest.....here goes.....

2nd April. ;)

there you go , it only took 20mins for someone to tell you, youre a james blunt :)

there you go , it only took 20mins for someone to tell you, youre a james blunt :)

Ah fark it ....thought you'd be well off on the sangsom's by now.....never mind.....next time.

off down the boozer right now as it happens, merry xmas

Looked like cannon fodder at 1-0 down...lucky with the equaliser then two top quality finishes to wrap it up....

Well done scammers!....question is will it be enough to pull singhy out of his long sulk....? :passifier:

on behalf of singher , fark off yer all carnts, 2 bob no marks :D

Any news on who you're bringing in then? I hear the chairmen have said at least four players? :unsure:

Hurry up spam...answer the question.

yeah berbatov , eto, messi and zidane,:)

At least three of 'em are past their best......perfect signings for ya. How about Bentley?

"The smokie and imola thread" :D ( I have to admit that i have absolutely no idea what either of them have been going on about for the last couple of pages :) ) Definately has a ring to it. Next season when Wet Spam are in the championship maybe this thread could be sort of "smokie and imola talk football stuff" thread. Singher will probably be spending most of his time on our thread next season anyway and lonelyboy already seems to have lost interest. :(

Edited by carmine

"The smokie and imola thread" :D ( I have to admit that i have absolutely no idea what either of them have been going on about for the last couple of pages :) ) Definately has a ring to it. Next season when Wet Spam are in the championship maybe this thread could be sort of "smokie and imola talk football stuff" thread. Singher will probably be spending most of his time on our thread next season anyway and lonelyboy already seems to have lost interest. :(

Ahhh its so tempting to tell ya tae dae wan but......what has happened to stoneyface?

Interestingly I notice he's a regular poster on the Hua Hin thread.....coincidence?.....:whistling::D

everton up next, rarely do well against them , especially at home, to be honest i would be more than happy with a point

continue to safety, strangely we play them away in a coupla weeks time?? along with wolves toon and arse.

all to play for

everton up next, rarely do well against them , especially at home, to be honest i would be more than happy with a point

continue to safety, strangely we play them away in a coupla weeks time?? along with wolves toon and arse.

all to play for

Crikey its a sensible post.

Err yeah....good luck. B)

all to play for

Crikey its a sensible post.

Err yeah....good luck. B)

fark off 2 bob farkwitt , ill have a monkey you were abused by a relative :lol:

all to play for

[/quot

1 apiece, settle for that, next up wolves, 3 points i reckon, 1game at atime cha cha :)

Where's Singher 20.gif20.gif20.gif the football forum is not the same without him and it's getting to the point where iv'e even started to miss his rambling and now we all know how Lord Lucan and Shergar's family and friends felt :o.

Come back Singher is forgiven and we promise not to pull you up on your ramblings, well not for a week anyway :D.

Edited by alfieconn