West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

We shouldn't be able to avoid a drubbing with what you spend on your Players, you're right..

Now we both got our excuses out of the way :D you lot are getting a pasting next weekend. I hope Sandro plays as he's done fantatically recently.

Yeah he's really impressed me..

What actually does he do, apart from Foul ??

Singher showing his football knowledge again ;) a sarcastic "really impressed me" when many pundits are raving about Sandros performance, perhaps he needs to have a chat with Dunga :o who will put him straight :).

We shouldn't be able to avoid a drubbing with what you spend on your Players, you're right..

Now we both got our excuses out of the way :D you lot are getting a pasting next weekend. I hope Sandro plays as he's done fantatically recently.

Singher showing his football knowledge again ;) a sarcastic "really impressed me" when many pundits are raving about Sandros performance, perhaps he needs to have a chat with Dunga :o who will put him straight :).

Never for a moment though i'd get an answer that actually answered my question on that one..;)

Never for a moment though i'd get an answer that actually answered my question on that one..;)

Well you watched the game didn't ya, so that answers your question, unless you watched it with your eyes closed ;):D which seems to be the case in a lot of games judging by some of your comments :(

Edited by alfieconn

Here's what's next....do it with style....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHXKlNP4-Aw

goin down ???? is that with youre input spud ?? or are you hoping in general ???

tell me then 1 more time what you gonna do to us, ????? come on solly big bolls, you still up for it ?????

goin down ? yep, a derek on your niagras , you deluded doris, sort yersel out :unsure:

A gift that was...did you even open it? No no bunch of clowns probably called interpol just in case....:D

We'll play you off the park at the Lane imola. Easy enough even for you to understand.

Best of luck tomorrow though...no hard feelings eh?

noted. that you have not said you will win though, resorted to sittin on the fence now smokes, <deleted> darts mate

We'll play you off the park at the Lane imola. Easy enough even for you to understand.

noted. that you have not said you will win though, resorted to sittin on the fence now smokes, <deleted> darts mate

We'll win hands down. No drama given our home form this season.....again good luck tomorrow.

Well you watched the game didn't ya, so that answers your question, unless you watched it with your eyes closed ;):D which seems to be the case in a lot of games judging by some of your comments :(

No Alf, if you read carefully & paid attention you'd see that it depended on what was Animal Planet, & Crocodiles were on so i watched them instead..:)

We'll win hands down. No drama given our home form this season.....again good luck tomorrow.

70m net over 3 Seasons >>> 11m net over 3 Seasons, of course you'll win, without a doubt yeah..

Oh dear. You really are out there at the moment arn't you mate :whistling:

Never mind....he'll find out next weekend! :D Von Greenback a nature lover as well? Let's hope so.....

Ok, third timing of asking..

What does he actually do apart from foul or is he one of them who is just brilliant because he's Brazilian ??

What does he actually do apart from foul or is he one of them who is just brilliant because he's Brazilian ??

The whole point is he's nothing like a typical Brazilian player. :D

Big strong athletic box to box player who gets stuck in and reads the game well. Broke up attack after attack against the Milan side...in both games. MOTM performance at the Lane. ;)

Real quality as you'll be finding out soon.....:whistling:

Big strong athletic box to box player who gets stuck in and reads the game well. Broke up attack after attack against the Milan side...in both games. MOTM performance at the Lane. ;)

Sounds like Lucas & Denilson..

Edited by MSingh

Enough said. Could be a flash in the pan but i doubt that. I'd add that he created a wall infront of Gallas and Dawson and without the extra cover he provided we would never have been able to keep Milan out for 180 mins. I can see him partnering Huddlestone, we'll have to pull Gareth back to the left back and move Modric over to the left midfield. I would prefer to have Modric playing further up the field anyway, opening up defenses, rather than playing so deep as he has been since the Huddlestone injury. Gareth will still be free to make his big runs down the left and probably won't get so much attention as opposition will be watching Lennon on the right.

Gomes and his erratic form is worrying the crap out of me recently. Can't say i'd want Cudicini in goal either mindyou.

Edited by carmine

Sounds like Lucas & Denilson..

:rolleyes: Whatever......ignorance is bliss...:whistling:

For now. ;)

Enough said. Could be a flash in the pan but i doubt that. I'd add that he created a wall infront of Gallas and Dawson and without the extra cover he provided we would never have been able to keep Milan out for 180 mins. I can see him partnering Huddlestone, we'll have to pull Gareth back to the left back and move Modric over to the left midfield. I would prefer to have Modric playing further up the field anyway, opening up defenses, rather than playing so deep as he has been since the Huddlestone injury. Gareth will still be free to make his big runs down the left and probably won't get so much attention as opposition will be watching Lennon on the right.

Gomes and his erratic form is worrying the crap out of me recently. Can't say i'd want Cudicini in goal either mindyou.

Enough said ?? Bwahahahah

The Fella's played 10 Games, i'd say that is nowhere " enough said " about him to be honest, but then again i'm not a Y*d..

The Fella's played 10 Games, i'd say that is nowhere " enough said " about him to be honest, but then again i'm not a Y*d..

What more do expect us to say after ten games? Anyway i don't think for one moment you were watching Animal Planet. I also reckon you were well impressed by him too. ;):D

What more do expect us to say after ten games?

Errrrrr how about not " enough said " in reply to Smokie's w*nkfest which insinuated that he's the absolute b*llocks after playing 10 Games..?? :rolleyes:

He's played 10 Games for fcuks sakes, you people are mental.

For kcuk sake? eh??

The laddie came in earlier in the season and was off the pace. He's been playing in the reserves sharpening up and readying for next season's Premiership campaign in mind.

Given the injury to Huddlestone and Palacios being very average he came on for the games against Milan.and played very well.

That's AC Milan Singher...not Scunthorpe.

What more can I say? He is a young talented player who looks to be ready for a regular starting place at one of yes Singher one of the top four clubs.:)

Will he maintain that level for the next ten years? How the <deleted> do we know? We hope so aarrrgggg!! :blink:

For kcuk sake? eh??

The laddie came in earlier in the season and was off the pace. He's been playing in the reserves sharpening up and readying for next season's Premiership campaign in mind.

Given the injury to Huddlestone and Palacios being very average he came on for the games against Milan.and played very well.

What more can I say? He is a young talented player who looks to be ready for a regular starting place at one of yes Singher one of the top four clubs.:)

Will he maintain that level for the next ten years? How the <deleted> do we know? We hope so aarrrgggg!! :blink:

I don't give a <deleted> about the Laddie, if he got run over on the way to Training this morning i wouldn't care, honest..:)

I don't care if he's good, bad or ugly, what makes me laugh though is how after 10 Games, you simply can not judge a Player in my book but as i said, i'm not a Y*d..

If he is that good, expect him to go to on of the Top 4 Clubs in teh Summer then, especially as De Jong seems to have fallen our of favour..;)

Enough said.

Edited by MSingh

For kcuk sake? eh??

I don't give a <deleted> about the Laddie, if he got run over on the way to Training this morning i wouldn't care, honest..:)

I don't care if he's good, bad or ugly, what makes me laugh though is how after 10 Games, you simply can not judge a Player in my book but as i said, i'm not a Y*d..

If he is that good, expect him to go to on of the Top 4 Clubs in teh Summer then, especially as De Jong seems to have fallen our of favour..;)

Enough said.

You talk as if he had'nt played a competitive football match until he joined us. :blink:

He's 21 years old and is in the Brazillian national squad and played three full internationals. As you say, you are not a y*d but surely you can fathom that after recent performances and the recognition shown to him by his national team coach that he is an excellent prospect and could well have a big future ahead of him?

Or singh, has Abrak worked you out? :lol:

For kcuk sake? eh??

Enough said.

You talk as if he had'nt played a competitive football match until he joined us. :blink:

He's 21 years old and is in the Brazillian national squad and played three full internationals. As you say, you are not a y*d but surely you can fathom that after recent performances and the recognition shown to him by his national team coach that he is an excellent prospect and could well have a big future ahead of him?

Lucas 2..

As i said, if he's that good he'll be at Man City in the Summer or a bigger Club that will be playign CL Football next Year..

Abrak ?? Abrak's got more chance of his Missus laughing with him as opposed to at him, than him working me out..

For kcuk sake? eh??

Enough said.

Lucas 2..

As i said, if he's that good he'll be at Man City in the Summer or a bigger Club that will be playign CL Football next Year..

Abrak ?? Abrak's got more chance of his Missus laughing with him as opposed to at him, than him working me out..

Please don't draw a comparison to Lucas. That guy is aweful. Who brought him to Liverpool btw?

He won't be going to Man City either.

No mention of last nights defeat on here ;) which i'm a bit surprised by as i would have thought that a club on the up would have beaten Stoke, still i suppose it's done ya a favour as you can now concentrate on getting that 13th position :o.

Edited by alfieconn

No mention of last nights defeat on here ;) which i'm a bit surprised by as i would have thought that a club on the up would have beaten Stoke, still i suppose it's done ya a favour as you can now concentrate on getting that 13th position :o.

That's the difference though Alf ain't it..

I was talkign about a Club on the up " in the Premier League " liek the article did too i posted & like Carmine initially was, yet i won't change it half way through to include Cup Competetion..

& that's teh difference..:)

Law of averages said we'd lose, we've taken 4 Points off them this Season & beat them in the League Cup earlier in teh Season too, it evens itself out..

I was too busy worrying about the Japanese people & getting a Parcel ready for the Thai Red Cross though to be worried about watchign Football thoguh, but let me guess what happened, the Ref had a great Game, Stoke sold out an FA Cup Quarter Final, Stoke played some really silky Football, West Ham just lumped it long all the time & West Ham's away support was sh*t as usual ??

Am i right ??

I was talkign about a Club on the up " in the Premier League " liek the article did too i posted & like Carmine initially was, yet i won't change it half way through to include Cup Competetion..

Law of averages said we'd lose, we've taken 4 Points off them this Season & beat them in the League Cup earlier in teh Season too, it evens itself out..

I was too busy worrying about the Japanese people & getting a Parcel ready for the Thai Red Cross though to be worried about watchign Football thoguh, but let me guess what happened, the Ref had a great Game, Stoke sold out an FA Cup Quarter Final, Stoke played some really silky Football, West Ham just lumped it long all the time & West Ham's away support was sh*t as usual ??

Am i right ??

I did'nt change it Singher, however i did think that getting to the CL quarters was worthy of mentioning. Would'nt you?

Am i right ??

I did'nt change it Singher, however i did think that getting to the CL quarters was worthy of mentioning. Would'nt you?

Not when you're talkign about your Team being " on the up " in the League & League only, with me countering that bringing your two Games at Blackpool & Wolves into it to disprove your point, no..

I'd call that moving the Goalposts certainly, but that's your perogative & i'm cool with that completely, you move the Goalposts as & when you wnat as it's your opinions..:)

Edit : Even if getting into the CL Quarters was a great achievement, which it is undoubtedly for a Club like yours..Even getting to the Group stage was really, but then it wasn't considering the money you spend against the likes of AZ & Werder Bremen etc

Edited by MSingh

Am i right ??

Not when you're talkign about your Team being " on the up " in the League & League only, with me countering that bringing your two Games at Blackpool & Wolves into it to disprove your point, no..

I'd call that moving the Goalposts certainly, but that's your perogative & i'm cool with that completely, you move the Goalposts as & when you wnat as it's your opinions..:)

Edit : Even if getting into the CL Quarters was a great achievement, which it is undoubtedly for a Club like yours..Even getting to the Group stage was really, but then it wasn't considering the money you spend against the likes of AZ & Werder Bremen etc

No movement of the goalposts, just your interpretation of what i say but what would you expect from a West Ham/Money City fan. ;)