West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

What difference do you think this will make to me Smokes ??

By then i should have moved on to an even BIGGER Plasma to wstch my Games on..:D

You better hope by then you can choose a speaker at your favoured end to listen to on surround sound etc.... :D

Edited by smokie36

Sh*t happens..

You go in against The Germans at 2-2 in teh World Cup & it's a differentt Game, you go in at HT against Man United at 2-0 & against 10 Men it's a different Game..

I feel the same about the latter as i did with the first one..

2 fcukign horrific decisions, or non decisions should we say..

AND the **** should have been sent off WITHOTU A FCUKIGN DOUBT on a Bookign already, wwith the tackle against ba after 49 mins..

Horrific..

Never mind, i thought we weren't too great today overall, didn't press enough nor win enough of the Ball & they were only bonus Points anyway..

Onwards & upwards West Ham..

Sh*t happens..

You go in against The Germans at 2-2 in teh World Cup & it's a differentt Game, you go in at HT against Man United at 2-0 & against 10 Men it's a different Game..

AND the **** should have been sent off WITHOTU A FCUKIGN DOUBT on a Bookign already, wwith the tackle against ba after 49 mins..

Horrific..

Never mind, i thought we weren't too great today overall, didn't press enough nor win enough of the Ball & they were only bonus Points anyway..

A team on the up is west Ham :blink:

Sh*t happens..

Horrific..

A team on the up is west Ham :blink:

Losing a Game to the soon to be Champions, sh*t happens..

Some of Mr Grant's Away Tactics this Season have been some of the worst i have EVER seen..

yet you want him to stay on dont you Singh regardless of his incompetence, right?

Edited by Devil

Some of Mr Grant's Away Tactics this Season have been some of the worst i have EVER seen..

yet you want him to stay on dont you Singh regardless of his incompetence, right?

Where has that little beauty come from & what's your point, as i can tell you're trying to make one ??

You have said from early season that you think he is a good manager,would you like me to dig out your posts? :P

You have said from early season that you think he is a good manager,would you like me to dig out your posts? :P

I don't think i would leave myself open in saying he's a " good Manager " after him not even having having a full Season at my Club..

I've in no doubt said i wanted to give him a chance as i beleive continuity is a good thing & chopping & changing Managers isn't, i know i've also said he's no Mug either after what he did at Chelsea, but i've seen lots of things this Year that i personally dont' agree with in teh way we're set up in certain Games..

At other times, i've agreed with them & we've got beat when i thought we would get soemthing & also i've disagreed with the set up & we've won Games..

Football's not an exact Science..

& chopping & changing Managers isn't the way forward either but that only depends if you appoint the right Manager in teh first place, which i'm not sure that Grant is for us but i also take into consideration the tripe of a Squad that he inherited, effectively making him write off a big chunk of our fiirst half of the Season....

Its really not looking very good for the hammers now is it,i do hope you stay up tho! just so you would still post here and not have to move your posts to the lower league thread.

That would be terrible for you Singer ....like being ignored :rolleyes: anyway i still think you will scrape it fingers crossed

Its really not looking very good for the hammers now is it,i do hope you stay up tho! just so you would still post here and not have to move your posts to the lower league thread.

That would be terrible for you Singer ....like being ignored :rolleyes: anyway i still think you will scrape it fingers crossed

<deleted>, he's spends most of his time on the Tottenham thread anyway. I actually don't think they will go down, and when we secure fourth spot i'd like to chuck them a couple of points but lifes not like that. When you remember Dick Van Dyke's portrail of a cockney in Mary Poppins :o you've just got to love 'em. :D

Yes yes i know T*ttingham supporter in arrogant slur...shock horror :lol:

I wonder if Newham council understand the concept of "parachute payments"? :o

If they go down it'll be more like getting knocked. :D

Haha "fingers" Brady prowling around the town hall searching for councillors to invite into umm awkward positions....:lol:

Not looking good now ??

It hasn't looked good for God knows how <deleted> long, 2 Years at least, Zola era..:D

You must remember Gentlemen that i am used to my Team being sh*t, it doesn't come as much of a surprise to me the same as Relegation wouldn't cause me to start being another Team's Supporter just because my Team were at Brighton the following week...:D

Haha "fingers" Brady prowling around the town hall searching for councillors to invite into umm awkward positions....:lol:

I'd smash her, in awkward positions too..:ph34r:

Go on SIngh, admit it - you would like Arsenal to win today wouldn't you? A big goal difference would be good for you guys too, but I doubt you'll get that with our defence dropping from 2nd rate to third rate (no Song, no Sagna). Not sure who we've got left for left back; perhaps Lehman can play outfield.

Go on SIngh, admit it - you would like Arsenal to win today wouldn't you? A big goal difference would be good for you guys too, but I doubt you'll get that with our defence dropping from 2nd rate to third rate (no Song, no Sagna). Not sure who we've got left for left back; perhaps Lehman can play outfield.

5-0 Blackpool please.:)

Did Fabregas send you some free tickets after crashing into your citreon the other day?

"My first thought was ohno he's injured"......my first thought would have been to kick him in the nuts....or maybe no win no fee.....:D

Bog off Smokie I was talking to Singh :annoyed:

Ooops - forgot we have a new moderator who wants us to temper our language:

respectfully Mr Smokie - please pi$$ off.

Edited by SantiSuk

I don't think it's about what i would or wouldn't like, it's nailed on given how fast Blackpool are going backwards..

Edit : Even more so when i've turned over thinking it was a later KO only to discover they're 2-0 up at HT..:D

Edited by MSingh

:lol: Prematch nerves....I understand.

Absolutely. Can I introduce you to my wife - perhaps you can teach her how to kao jai in the final few hours pre-match and why 'No, no no baby cannot watch the Peppa Pig DVD until half time at least' :rolleyes:

:lol: Prematch nerves....I understand.

Absolutely. Can I introduce you to my wife - perhaps you can teach her how to kao jai in the final few hours pre-match and why 'No, no no baby cannot watch the Peppa Pig DVD until half time at least' :rolleyes:

Spooky, i'm subjected to Peppa Pig sommetimes 4 times per day, i wanted to put the little Swine on again after 20 mins last night..

Its not yet time to abandon this thread for another season or two Singher...not even now you're technically bottom...

I'm expecting you to fight out the next two games and come away with six points.

Come on we know you can do it! :)

Its not yet time to abandon this thread for another season or two Singher...not even now you're technically bottom...

I'm expecting you to fight out the next two games and come away with six points.

Come on we know you can do it! :)

You don't know a lot to be honest Smokie..