West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

No need to close it just because we aren't a super-club like Tottenham.. :rolleyes:

Yep whatever, but you really hould be posting on the lower league thread pal.

They get a great big shiny new stadium and think they're a big club.......typical.

Championship football in the lower league thread please.

No need to close it just because we aren't a super-club like Tottenham.. :rolleyes:

They get a great big shiny new stadium and think they're a big club.......typical.

Spurs have had the same delusion even longer. I remember your lot in the 2nd division (which isn't league 2) and if it wasn't for Harry, you'd be there now.

Spurs have had the same delusion even longer. I remember your lot in the 2nd division (which isn't league 2) and if it wasn't for Harry, you'd be there now.

You deserved no more than what you got today. It was a poor game really with some terrible errors giving the ball away in the final third by your lot. Parker shone as usual.....

You deserved no more than what you got today. It was a poor game really with some terrible errors giving the ball away in the final third by your lot. Parker shone as usual.....

I agree, though I think Tomkins would have been pushing him close. Will be glad to have a normal Saturday home game. We never seem to play well on TV.

Interersting stuff. :huh: Anyway, when you leave Pikey Park for the Olympic Stadium how will you cope with the emptiness of the stadium on match day?

Could we please have this thread moved to the lower league thread.

Interersting stuff. :huh: Anyway, when you leave Pikey Park for the Olympic Stadium how will you cope with the emptiness of the stadium on match day?

You are getting tiresome. No wonder that msingh or whatever his name is doesn't bother coming here now.

You are getting tiresome. No wonder that msingh or whatever his name is doesn't bother coming here now.

There's many scammers that have come and gone 103.gif

There's many scammers that have come and gone 103.gif

Whereas you lot are like a dose of herpes.

thats ok were enjoying it. So, do you think you'll survive this years relegation battle?

thats ok were enjoying it. So, do you think you'll survive this years relegation battle?

Yes also how will you manage next season without the parachute payment?

Who cares about the carling cup anyway. :D

Careful carmine-the way your lot played on monday night-i would suggest come year end, you'd be singing a different tune.

Why is that? Do you think that our best players will continue to be sidelined for the rest of the season!! Hopefully that was an unfortunate one off situation against Utd?

Careful carmine-the way your lot played on monday night-i would suggest come year end, you'd be singing a different tune.

Why is that? Do you think that our best players will continue to be sidelined for the rest of the season!! Hopefully that was an unfortunate one off situation against Utd?

Best players sidelined? Bale, VDV, Dawson, Lennon, Defoe, Assioko, Friedel, Kaboul, Chorluka? Oh you mean Modric, or King who like Rio, is hardly ever fit.

You couldn't score against a rookie keeper who is shakier that Harry on a good day and Evans, Smalling and Jones, Cleverly and Anderson.

Best players sidelined? Bale, VDV, Dawson, Lennon, Defoe, Assioko, Friedel, Kaboul, Chorluka? Oh you mean Modric, or King who like Rio, is hardly ever fit.

You couldn't score against a rookie keeper who is shakier that Harry on a good day and Evans, Smalling and Jones, Cleverly and Anderson.

Thanks but i do know the team sheet for that night. You forgot Jake Livermore and Kyle Walker.

Looking at the players you mentioned from Utd i'm were not in the financial bracket to affoed most of them None of our players mentioned cost as much as Smalling. Are you saying we should view your young galacticos (judging by how much you paid for them) as weaklinks!!!??? Are those transfer figures they are more like all stars arn't they.

Your so called raw young rookie Jones cost more than Modric!! Sandro, VDV, Lennon, Friedal cost less than Jones.

How much did you pay for Anderson? I know, do you? I agree Evans is crap but are you really trying to put forward the arguement that the likes of Smalling De Gea and Jones represent weaklinks!!!! Gifted players with price tags 80% of the league could only dream of buying! :D

Its just a case of star studded Man Utd won again, this time without the help of the referee. You must be very proud. :D

It was actually an entertaining game last night.. We were well on top for most of it, but they got a head of steam up when we had a defender sent off and a combination of a dodgy keeper and no worthy strikers gave them the chance, which they took.. Overall, it was good value for £10.

I thought Evans would never play for them again after we did you 4-0 in the cup last year..

It seems we won in court today so we'll be having another round soon enough.....and you thought Millwall were your only problem this season...biggrin.gif

It's amazing. I don't believe that he actually wants them to play there. He just wants another venue for his other businesses. Hopefully he dies in the same fire as Abramovich.