West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

To one with a poorer atmosphere and a half filled ground most weeks?

The idea is that we won't be paying £55-65 a game in the PL once we move there, so it won't be half filled unless they really mess things up.

Well...if and when you do get the go ahead some thought needs to go into the infrastructure around the ground etc....as I see it there will be little of that in the immediate vicinity...unlike the current spot which has been your home for a long while.

Bigger stadium yes...but you need to win promotion this year or the whole thing may go up in smoke....

To one with a poorer atmosphere and a half filled ground most weeks?

The idea is that we won't be paying £55-65 a game in the PL once we move there, so it won't be half filled unless they really mess things up.

Well...if and when you do get the go ahead some thought needs to go into the infrastructure around the ground etc....as I see it there will be little of that in the immediate vicinity...unlike the current spot which has been your home for a long while.

Bigger stadium yes...but you need to win promotion this year or the whole thing may go up in smoke....

These days the only infrastructure is a couple of old cafes and pubs and an inadequate railway station. Mostly it's African hairdressers, sari shops etc. There's really not much round there for the average fan now. Stratford has a superb new Westfield shopping mall and the best rail links in London. I live miles away and south of the river, but can get a train directly there, though I expect to have moved by then.

I used to watch rugby league at the Olympic stadium in Sydney and know how bleak it can get watching a game in a quarter full stadium on a damp afternoon where the nearest shops are a train ride away. I don't think it will be anything like that.

• 5 months later...

I hope the hammers do go up. We may see the return of Singhers.

Or even Josephine! I've heard Josephines a big old lump! ermm.gifbiggrin.png

Might even get Imola back too! Oh the excitement!!

Yes singher went away as Singher and came back 6months later as Josephine, makes you wonder what he was doing in that 6 months 39.gif

transvestites_09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck Blackpool.

No no carms, Blackpool always give us a much harder game than the scammers 4.gif

Thats true. Mindyou, haven't you heard they play fat Sam's champagne Barca styley football at Pikey Park these days. giggle.gif

Nice to see Josephine singh back thoughbiggrin.png

Good luck Blackpool.

No no carms, Blackpool always give us a much harder game than the scammers 4.gif

Thats true. Mindyou, haven't you heard they play fat Sam's champagne Barca styley football at Pikey Park these days. giggle.gif

Nice to see Josephine singh back thoughbiggrin.png

he should be back any day now

Good luck Blackpool.

Good luck in the Champion's League next season... Oh darn...

Hahaha that is so funny.

Come on you irons.

Here we go again...rolleyes.gif

Big Sam will no doubt be touted as the next England manager very soon.

Congrats to all the Hammers!!

Great day for London for a change.....except Tottenham of course they must be very very unhappy.

Big Sam will no doubt be touted as the next England manager very soon.

Congrats to all the Hammers!!

Great day for London for a change.....except Tottenham of course they must be very very unhappy.

Maybe Sam will take the Liverpool job!laugh.png

Good luck Blackpool.

Typical fickle Wet Spam. We don't hear from you since your relegation and as soon as you get promotion on you come to gloat!

Typical Wet Spam Urinated..........................on a bright side i suppose this means theres already one of the relegation slots taken upw00t.gif

Good luck Blackpool.

Typical fickle Wet Spam. We don't hear from you since your relegation and as soon as you get promotion on you come to gloat!

Typical Wet Spam Urinated..........................on a bright side i suppose this means theres already one of the relegation slots taken upw00t.gif

Why would I bother coming her to talk to a bunch of Tottenham w_nkers except to gloat? Seriously.

• Like 1