West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Michael Owen

Tom Ince

Joe Cole

I think a few from Bolton will be joining the 'ammers soon. (Chris Eagles would be very welcome)

Dark Horse i fancy to come in over the summer is Mr Kalou from Chelsea.

Carefull Singher, could be classed as racist !

No chance of that, i hate everyone and never discriminate..wink.png

Its like you never left. laugh.png

Funny that when less scram were in the championship , on here thy didnt seem to have any fans, the thread disappeared, very rarely did they even throw abuse at us on the Tottenham thread, now seems they' ve come out of the closet!! could it be most of them have latently

discovered that they are all gay and spent time dealing with the issues surrounding it or is that the're 'fair weather' fans?? can't quite make my mind up which it is!!!

A new one for the old idiot filter.

Josephine, stick to make up and buying dress's football just don't seem to be your thing.

Good one yeah..

I hope your Crops fail this harvest..

EDIT : Mr BJ, t'was a very, very special season aye ?? wink.png

Crops? is that meant to be a dig? giggle.gif,well not to night Josephine,

Edited by rijit

Josephine, stick to make up and buying dress's football just don't seem to be your thing.

Good one yeah..

I see your "special relationship" shows no sign of abating. You'll be trying to nick Adebayor next.....rolleyes.gif

Good one yeah..

No it wasn't really. In short, the team that spent to most money on players and spends the most on wages won the premier league and that was about it. Oh, and you lot were promoted...i do however think you are going straight back dowm and therefore so as not to upset the apple cart, shall we keep Wet Spam posting in the lower league thread?

Good one yeah..

No it wasn't really. In short, the team that spent to most money on players and spends the most on wages won the premier league and that was about it. Oh, and you lot were promoted...i do however think you are going straight back dowm and therefore so as not to upset the apple cart, shall we keep Wet Spam posting in the lower league thread?

Carmine winning the prem / old 1st div has ALWAYS been bout spending the most cash, As for the spammers going down, dont think so.but b for sure we will have the pleasure of watching spammers fans having to endure at least 3 maybe 4 seasons of terribly football and with any luck in soul less stadium.LOL. This article sounds major sour grapes but gives u an idea of my point.http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18143836

Historic josephine. One which has meant I can now die happy smile.png

Yuck! Now mrboj is gonna be gettin' loved up on here all season....giggle.gif

Get lost losers biggrin.png

Don't be askin' me for help when your pants are round yer ankles and our new ladyboy poster girl has run off with all yer money. biggrin.png

Funny I was listening to julan dicks give an interview on talk sport 2 day and he described your play more to the point sometimes the lack of abilty to play as embarrassing. Sorry cant find a link, but it was on 2 days gray and keyes podcast

And I was wondering if these 2 would be enuf, got anyone else thats ready for the step up?

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/901095-tottenham-to-raid-west-ham-for-rob-green-and-james-tomkins#ixzz1wqRGkt11

Funny I was listening to julan dicks give an interview on talk sport 2 day and he described your play more to the point sometimes the lack of abilty to play as embarrassing. Sorry cant find a link, but it was on 2 days gray and keyes podcast

And I was wondering if these 2 would be enuf, got anyone else thats ready for the step up?

http://www.metro.co....s#ixzz1wqRGkt11

To be fair mate no one should listen to what Julian Dicks has to say.

Your not wrong Carms, Dicks would make Beckham look like the brain of Britain !

Your not wrong Carms, Dicks would make Beckham look like the brain of Britain !

Of England. Don't tar us with that brush. wink.png

Dicks was one of our best players of the last 30 years, but he hasn't had a lot to say of note since except to slag players/managers off. I think it's his way of saying he wants the manager's job.

I believe Big Sam is interested in Jussi Jaaskelainen to add to the Bolton contingent: Sam, Kevin Nolan, Ricardo Va Tez (came up thru Bolton academy and got the vital goal to clinch promotion in the play-offs). He's been one of the best keepers in the Premiership over the last decade, and would be a solid addition. He's a bit passed his prime now, but still has a season or two left in him, so would be a useful addition for a year or so and low cost in case West Ham don't manage to stay up.

:)

I believe Big Sam is interested in Jussi Jaaskelainen to add to the Bolton contingent: Sam, Kevin Nolan, Ricardo Va Tez (came up thru Bolton academy and got the vital goal to clinch promotion in the play-offs). He's been one of the best keepers in the Premiership over the last decade, and would be a solid addition. He's a bit passed his prime now, but still has a season or two left in him, so would be a useful addition for a year or so and low cost in case West Ham don't manage to stay up.

smile.png

Not so good last season, few times i saw him IMO he was poor.and lost his place to boggyboy, scuze spllen. and wernt there rumours of persistant bac probs

smile.png

Not so good last season, few times i saw him IMO he was poor.and lost his place to boggyboy, scuze spllen. and wernt there rumours of persistant bac probs

Yes he wasn't fully fit for a fair part of the season. He then struggled to get his place back. I think Owen Coyle saw this anyway as part of the rebuilding process that he had to bring in a new keeper sooner or later. So with Jussi's fitness combined with bedding in Bogdan for the future it sort of made sense to prefer Bogdan as no.1 and let him gain in experience. Jussi when fit is probably the better keeper as of now, but Bogdan has more future potential

On the other hand, West ham's priority next year is short term - staying up and survival - so Jussi would make sense as a 1-2 year quick fix, with little downside

:)

smile.png

Can only see him being no.2 to Green though.