Chiang Mai - TM30 - Airport or Promenada ?

frog555

No

I went today to update my TM30

There is an office on the 2nd floor at IMM PROM, inside that office are various desks, each doing an IMM service

Go to the first desk, our totally waiting time was 20 minutes, arriving at 1000hrs

There was a very small queue, about 4 people 

As we were updating our TM30, all the IMM officer wanted was our passport with TMSO pinned inside ( NO NEW TM30 FORM REQUIRED), the lady updated our details, re-entered info on the old TM30 receipt and that's it

41 minutes ago, HullyGully said:

No

I went today to update my TM30

There is an office on the 2nd floor at IMM PROM, inside that office are various desks, each doing an IMM service

Go to the first desk, our totally waiting time was 20 minutes, arriving at 1000hrs

There was a very small queue, about 4 people 

As we were updating our TM30, all the IMM officer wanted was our passport with TMSO pinned inside ( NO NEW TM30 FORM REQUIRED), the lady updated our details, re-entered info on the old TM30 receipt and that's it

Thank you very much for these informations.

• 2 weeks later...

Always had problems with this TM 30 business.

I live in a Condo so after reading about the Potential Fines I approached the Management.

Nice lady who I have good relations with and her answer was Words to effect of 'Crazy Frang' never heard of it.

At my next 90 day I spoke to Rhys at Assist Thai Visa and he gave me The Official write up in Thai.

I gave this to the manger who read and decided problem for her assistant.

This was about a month ago.

On visiting Condo Office this morning my lady smiles and gives me the Receipt Of Notification below.

In reality I am not wiser as I and She both know that I own my Condo and I have a Blue Book.

I thought that I would be looking at a Fine come my annual renewal of my Type 'O' Retirement visa.

john

Just have to wait and see.

thumb_PC230102_1024.jpg

thumb_PC230103_1024.jpg

Edited by jonwilly